BTS Confront Bang Sihyuk PD Nim

Yoongi and Namjoon stormed into Bang Sihyuk's office, taking both seats as Taehyung stood behind them. Jin, as an omega, was only permitted to sit on the floor at Yoongi's feet as head omega. Jungkook wasn't even allowed in the room, and he stood outside the door, head down. Hoseok discreetly moved and opened the door so Jungkook could listen, holding his hand behind his back.

Bang Sihyuk didn't even blink. He knew as soon as they realised Jimin wasn't coming back a confrontation would happen. He was just surprised it had taken this long for them to come here. Although, he noted, some looked a bit reluctant.

"Jungkook-ah," He said, finally looking up, "You are allowed in the room, you know?"

"No he's not," Yoongi said, suppressing anger because this man had control over their careers, "I haven't given him permission."

"I don't care if you haven't given him permission, he is his own person and can make his own decisions." Bang Sihyuk said firmly, motioning at Jungkook to come inside. The maknae quickly stepped through the door, and Hoseok let it fall, not once letting go of the boy's hand.

"Bang Sihyuk PD Nim," Namjoon started, "Jimin hasn't returned home and he was with Blackpink. But we have schedules again tomorrow, so we need him back."

"I know," the director said boredly, "I've made arrangements."

"Wait, you knew??" Namjoon asked, surprised.

"Don't tell me the scent less bitch has you fooled by his lies as well!" Yoongi snorted. Behind his back, Jungkook and Hoseok flinched.

"It's not a lie," Bang Sihyuk said, looking each one dead in the eye, "and you would do well to remember that."

Yoongi merely snorted again. "Oh goodie, I swear to god, how many fools is this lying sod going to get under his fingers??"

At this Bang Sihyuk snapped. "Jungkook, please step outside, you don't need to see this. It'll only traumatise you. Hoseok, stay with him. I know you two didn't do anything to him."

As the aforementioned two left the room, the other four sat there, confused. What could possibly traumatise the two of them?

The director of Big Hit quickly loaded up the recording Jisoo had taken from the cameras still left in Blackpink House. He queued them up to the large TV in his room.

"Watch this," he said sharply, "I'm going to talk to Hoseok and Jungkook." As Bang Sihyuk stepped outside, the four turned their attentions to the TV.

*on the recording*

Jennie opened the door, holding it open for Rosé who was still carrying Jimin. Jisoo and Lisa stood up, immediately asking variations of the question "What happened?" Rosé merely shrugged them off, carrying Jimin to the sofa where she sat him on her lap. Lisa followed her, as Jennie and Jisoo conversed in the back. Lisa took Jimin off Rosé, and the Australian stood up to take her jacket and jumper off. She then moved over to where Jisoo and Jennie were speaking, boldly interrupting the conversation to give an update on Jimin. (At this point the two alphas growled at the disrespect.) Lisa said, "What happened, pup?" Jimin burst into tears. The slave ring, the dead children, the repressants, every wrong BTS had committed against him, the punishments, the humiliation, the loss of humanity and his will to live came out. (The four in the room watched astonished. It was clear it was no lie, he was far too emotional for that, but it was inconceivable.) As Jimin cried himself to sleep, Blackpink conversed among themselves. 4/6 of BTS watched amazed as all four members of Blackpink went out of their way to make Jimin comfy for sleeping before going to bed themselves. The clip then switched to Jimin, thrashing restlessly amidst the blankets and sheets. When he woke up, he screamed, before crying. They saw Jisoo walk up to him. What would his punishment be? Ice bath or spanking? Namjoon wondered. However, it was a shock to all of them when Jimin reached out and Jisoo took the boy into her arms, letting him cry into her shoulder. She then gave him a glass of what looked like warm milk, before sleeping with him for the rest of the night. This was so far from what BTS did that they were completely confused. Even Jungkook got a spanking for waking them up, and Jisoo just comforted him? What the hell was going on? The breakfast scene confused them the most. Why the fuck did Rosé hit and chastise Jennie? Didn't the omega know her alpha was to be respected? And when Jennie told Jimin he didn't have to ask for permission to eat, that was just bullshit. Everyone in BTS knew that without the head alpha's approval no one ate. The camera went off after they initiated Jimin into their pack, and BTS sat in the dark and silence.