Chapter 3.

Harry and Hermione or Ron and Hermione????

Find out soon!!!!!

Enjoy Chapter 3!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least 4 weeks past since my outburst at Hermione and her and Ron still were mad. I never got involved in their business, I hung out with Ginny most of the time or if she's away I would be alone.

"Harry dear, can you go get Hermione?" I glared at Mrs Weasley.

"Of course." I smiled and headed toward the staircase.

"Hermione!" I called. No answer.

"Hermione, Mrs Weasley wants you!" I screamed even louder.

"Coming Harry!" she yelled back.

We walked down the stairs together, not making eye contact nor saying anything.

"Thank you dear." Mrs Weasley said, her smile wide.

"You're wel-"

"Where's Ron?" Hermione asked rather quickly.

"At the Ministry with Arthur and Ginny." she looked from me to Hermione. "Just you too today." She smiled once again.

Me and Hermione was ushered out to the garden for the last of the August sun. We sat on the grass opposite each other.

It started silent.

"Hermione-"

"No need Harry." She said continuing to pick at the grass. Another silence lasted.

"I'm sorry. Hermione I really am." she looked at me.

"I believe you and what you said was right. I'm sorry. Harry I was trying to figure out which one of you is the one I love."

"Hermione, I don't know how I feel." I grasped her hand. "I have been trying to figure it out."

"I know." She said calmly.

"What do you feel toward me Hermione?" I asked noticing Hermione's eyes turn glassy.

"I don't know Harry." she sobbed, her head in her knees. I placed my arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her closer to me, she un nestled her head from her knees and placed it on my shoulder.

"I do love you Harry." She whispered. "But if I choose one I'll lose the other." Her sobs got louder.

"Listen, If you choose Ron you won't lose me, you're my best friend Hermione." She looked up at me, a smile visible on her face.

We sat outside talking until the sun set. We remained outside, however, only until Mrs Weasley calls us for dinner.

"Hermione, what is the matter?" I asked as her eyes widened.

"Its Ron, Harry." she pointed toward the back door of The Burrow. I saw the silhouette of Ron marching toward us. when he reached us his face was almost as red as his hair.

"What are you doing Hermione?" He screamed at her while dragging her up from the grass. I stood up instantly.

"Ron let go!" I shouted as he tugged Hermione's T-shirt collar.

"Nothing, I wasn't doing anything. Ouch!" Her tears were falling fast.

"I said let her go!" I pushed Ron back. Hermione fell back in the opposite direction, landing on her side.

"Why did you do that?" Ron said, his face turning redder pretty quickly.

"That's Hermione, your best friend since 1st year. Not Malfoy!" I turned and gestured my hand to Hermione, she took it and I pulled her up. "Hermione, are you okay?" I asked, she nodded. She then threw her arms around me and sobbed.

"Hermione let go of him." Ron barked. "Come with me." I felt her head shake. "NOW!"

She reluctantly left my grasp and started walking toward the door. He followed. Before I tapped his shoulder and punched him square in the face.

"Ouch!" I heard as I went to catch Hermione up.

"Hermione you okay?" she nodded. I hugged her again.

"Harry I want to leave." she whispered in my ear.

"Only if I can come too." She never spoke for a moment.

"Okay." she pulled me away and with her head down walked upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you liking Ron now?

Still might be Hermione's final choice.

Anyway hope you likey!!!!

Love NR Xxxxxxx