[3]

G E N E S I S

G E N E S I S

I wake up with my phone blowing up, what the fuck?

kuz and 67 other users followed you!

kuz sent you a direct message.

Ok, what is going on here? I decide to slide first on the dm to see what Kyle has to say.

kuz: hey thank u so much for bringing my wristband back, means a lot

Last night I put gas on my car and I found a wristband on the passenger seat, I supposed it was Kuz's because he is the only person that sat in my car for the last couple of weeks. Anyways my Google Maps had his address from the other night so I decided to bring it over. When I went he wasn't there, of course, he was partying but I gave it to his brother, who is actually kinda cute too and super tall too. Anyways, I didn't expect him to be grateful for this little thing.

I follow him back and ignore the rest, then answer to his direct message, I ain't tryna be rude.

justgenesis: it's fine man, it was nothing!

I dmed him while getting up. I see the clock on my phone and it's almost noon, damn I hate oversleeping, I feel like I waste the whole day, even though I don't do much.

"Gen are you already awake? I'm hungry." I see my brother leaning on my door.

"Grayson, you are 20, can't you cook for yourself?"

"Nah when I have a beautiful sister with nothing else to do." He smiles.

"Aye, if that's your way to get me to cook you are failing," I shout as I get inside the bathroom.

When I finish everything, I go downstairs to see what can I cook. I'm vegan so it's pretty much difficult to cook for me and someone not vegan at all, it's a lot of work.

"Gray, are you fine if we get In-n-Out for you and I'll just order a salad at McDonald's?" My lazy ass won't cook today.

"Yes sure but I'm driving!" He yells while turning the ps4 off.

"Ok, let me change." I run upstairs again, this is probably the only exercise I do.

"I'll wait for you in the car."

Once I finish changing, I grab my house keys and enter the car, where a patient Grayson was waiting for me. I grab the aux and put J. Cole.