Three

It's too hot. Screams are heard from teenagers on the Ferris wheel and the mini rollar coaster and I'm way too hot. It's summer so the heat has risen to unbearable which is surprising seen as this is England. I wear my denim shorts and black converse, a white baggy tshirt on top. The candy floss I'm holding is half gone and I'm debating whether to get another one when Red puts her arm through mine and we start walking, she takes a big chunk of my candy floss so I glare at her. It seems my glare has gotten less scary or Red has just got balls. She winks as Brent across the park and then turns towards me.

"Ferris wheel?" She says.

I nod and stuff some more pink candy floss in.

"So, Brent?" I wriggle my eyebrows at her.

"Yeh I got his number but I don't like him much anymore."

"Why?"

"He's too nice. He can be my flirting buddy for now I think." I laugh.

"Is my tongue pink?" I stick my tongue out.

"Yepp." It's not Red who answers.

My eyes flick to Jace standing behind red, my tongue still out. His friends including Layton behind him laughing among themselves. He just smirks.

"Nice tongue, I'd like that in my mouth some time."

"Ew, jace." Red grimaces.

With my tongue back in my mouth I turn and grab Red by the arm and head towards the Ferris wheel, I hear him snigger.

20 minutes waiting in line I get bored of Red babbling about how she finds jace annoying, the only input I can make is that he is rude and disgusting but she has a lot more to say.

"Red," I interrupt "what's your real name?"

She just stares at me.

"Uh.. You don't need to know. To you it's just Red 'Kay?"

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is, Bex"

I smirk " I'll find out"

"No you bloody won't!"

I laugh at how worked up she is getting and am satisfied with the entertainment I've provided for myself. She continues to poke me all the way around the Ferris wheel about how I'm never going to find it out when I'm silently disagreeing with her.

On the way out I'm giggling which I never do so savour in the good feeling, maybe moving here wasn't too bad. I guess I needed it after everything. We start to walk along the dark brown brick wall, the other side is lined with swaying trees creating a very peaceful sound of rustling leaves.

"There's that amazing ass!"

I turn around after exiting the Ferris wheel and see jace, alone leaning on a tree.

He lazily smiles at me. I huff showing him how fed up I am of him.

"Jace, are you drunk?"

"What?! No!" He slurs.

"Drink some water and go to bed" I go to leave when he calls me again. This time he is a lot closer to me.

"Bex, I think we should just go." red whispers.

"Yeh, okay."

A pair of hands come around my waist from behind making me jump slightly.

"Jace, what the hell. Go home." red orders.

"Fuck off, red" he says and pushes her away.

I go to slip out of his arms and am successful, it scares me that if he wasn't drunk I probably wouldn't be able to.