Getting to Know L.A.

When I woke up out of my nap the time was 5 in the evening. Fucking jetlag. I got my phone off my nightstand and saw Uriah still hasn't texted me. He can be a bitch, I swear he was supposed to be born a girl.

I looked back at my phone and saw a random number texted me

Random person?-
Heyy.

Me-
Uh hi?

Random person?-
Oh sorry, its Sabrina, the girl from the plane

Me-
Ofc. Sorry I didnt have your number so i was like uhhhh

Sabby😍❤️-
Its all good, no worries. Well how are you liking LA so far?

Me-
Well seeing as I just woke up and haven't went out, pretty good so far 🙄

Sabby😍❤️-
I can change that 😉

Sabby😍❤️-
Wait, that sounded weird. I meant it as I can take you around LA, so you can get a feel for it

Me-
Lmaoo😂😂😭. But yeah that sounds good. Heres my address. *Random address*

Sabby😍❤️-
Be there in 10😘

Me-
Okay😊

I went to my closet, thanking whoever put all my shit away, and the way I like it. Since it's nighttime and kinda chilly I decided to wear my nike hoodie, a white nike hat, my ripped black pants, and my Jordan 11's.

After I get dressed, I brush my teeth and mouthwash

After I get dressed, I brush my teeth and mouthwash. When I walk out the restroom I grab my phone and see a text from Sabrina saying she's here. I walk downstairs and out the front door, locking it.

"Hey" "Hey, you ready for an adventure?" She said as she opened my door for me. I get in and thank her, waiting for her go get in and drive off to wherever were going. "Yes I am." Since I dont know the roads and places of LA, I have no idea where were going. "Where we going?" She looks at me as we pull up to a red light. "To eat. You just woke up right? Which means you haven't eaten" I smile and look out the window.

"I never been here" "you'll enjoy it". She bought me to In-n-Out burger. I've always wanted to go but couldn't. As we get out the car she takes my hand into hers, leading me into the place. "What do you want?" "A burger and fries. Please" we walk up to the counter and wait for the guy to come back. "Sorry about that. Uh, what would y'all two like?" The worker said as he tapped the screen to get our order. "Two number ones, the combo, one drink a sprite.." "drink?" She asks me causing me to tell the guy. "Same as her. Thanks". "Is that all?" The guy asks. Both Sabrina and I nod. "Okay, your total will be 20 dollars". Before I can get my money, Sabrina already paid for it.

"You didn't have to pay" I said as we went to go sit at a table. "No but I wanted to. Plus I invited you out, so of course I'm going to pay" "thanks" she nods her head and got up to get our food since its ready.
———————
Okay so we left In-n-Out about 10 minutes ago and we are currently walking on the Walk of Fame stars. It was fun. "Ooo, we should go there!" Sabrina says as she pulls me into a wax museum.

"Seems like fun so why not?" I say as I shrug my shoulders. "You ever been here?" I ask her after she's done paying. "No actually, it's my first." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we walked into the actual wax figure parts. She smiles and leans into me.

"We have to get a picture" she says as we walk by the TMNT wax figures(teenage mutant ninja turtles). We both pose as she takes a selfie. We did that for other figures like The Rock, Forest Gump, Marilyn Monroe, Eminem, and many more. Right now we just finished and I had actual fun. When I'm with Brina, I have no worries. Its weird, somewhat since that has never happened to me.

"Hellooo. Earth to Rowan" Sabrina says in my face, breaking me out of my thought. "Huh? What? Oh, sorry." I rambled out causing her to giggle. I like her giggle. I think to myself. "Its fine but come on, the night is still young and there's a lot to do" she says before we start walking again.
———————
Okay, thats the end of this chapter. Its still kinda short but im getting back into writing this story. Theres more updates im doing on all my books. Oh, and if you haven't already, go check out my new book.