Part 4 ~~~ ;)

The days went so fast and I was so happy! I went shopping with Anna and it took the whole day to find the perfect outfit. She chose a cute, short sleeved top that was black with some skinny jeans and pink high heels while I went for the more ... let's say innocent look?

I had A white top with a denim jacket along with a not to short wavy, black skirt and white pumps with a little red bow on each one.

* Day before the concert *

Ok now I'm dying of pure happiness, schools ended and its TOMORROW!! I'm overly excited, now I don't have any doubts, I may only be another teenage girl in the crowd to them but to be honest I don't really care anymore about that!

I look at myself in the mirror closely looking for any horrible spots but fortunately there no big ones to worry about. I get my outfit out the wardrobe and hang it on my door, when that got sorted out I saw my black hat just plonked on the end if my bed so I added that and sorted out my make up.

I don't wear too much make up,  I don't like it for some reason so I put it on lightly. a bit of powder mascara and gloss, maybe some eyeliner but all light .

when everythings perfect and I made a bag full of stuff I need I decide to get an early night so I get ready for the next day at 8pm the night I feel like I've waited a lifetime for....

A/N: Thankyou for the 10 follows and the reads guys I'm really happy and hope your enjoying it so far (yes it does get better BTW ;)) XxXx