Morning...

Emerald POV...

Waking up with her beside me was the best, her vanilla smell and fruit shampoo. Moving her hair from her face she awoke and smiled. "Coffee?" I asked, she smiled some more and got up. I for one had been up for an hour.
She made a cup of joe and passed it to me, I thanked her.
"Maybe I should move in".
"Yeah, haha".
I arched a brow, "I'm serious".
"Sure then, I don't see why not".
I smiled and hugged her tightly.

Darling POV...

He moved in, in less than a month, we were happy and functional. He spent most times at work or with Keith which I didn't mind. I loved it when he got home, usually tired.
So I became useful and massaged his sore body, I did the cleaning and all the house work during the day. He came home this time kinda unhappy.
"They said that I was no longer qualified for the job!" He said, I nodded and looked at him.
"Impossible", I said putting macaroni in a bowl with fork passing it to him. "How could they?"
"I don't know Darling, but they did".
I sighed, bills to pay on his half and with the loss of a job...
"Maybe they'll call me back in the morning."
"Perhaps love," I agreed eating up the food, he seemed a bit more uppity now. 
Talking usually helped.

Emerald POV...

I watched her father clothes and a towel, "where are you going?" I asked, she turned and looked at me with those brown eyes.
It was like an abyss.
"The shower, why you wanna join?"
"Sure," I said getting up, going to the washroom I waited for her to turn it on and jump in before I. Giving her a couple moments alone I joined.
She was pretty, nice breasts, kinda slim figure. A little chubby but who cares. She had black hair and pale skin.
I loved her.
I shampooed and washed, then washed her. She'd giggle and then crumble as I purposely rubbed her clit.
"No fair," she said reaching behind to grab my manhood. I groaned.
"That's it," I said picking her up out of the shower. She laughed as I carried our soaked body's to the bed.
Laying her down, I leaned over her and kissed her damp smooth skin, starting at her cheeks, neck, then collar bones.
She was beautiful to me.
She smiled then hummed as my hand traced down her throat to her navel, eventually to her hips that I rolled upwards.
"You're prefect," I said slipping my fingers into her, she'd sigh and moan, wiggling under my touch. Leaning down I kissed her lips and slipped in.
She was warm and wet, making it easy to thrust in and out.
Reaching up she choked me and raked her nails down my chest. I groaned and smiled, pulling her hair some. She moaned and sighed, bring me for another kiss, depending it with our tongues.
She then tugged my hair and kissed at my neck nipping here and there, moaning a little I pushed in deeper making her arch her back.
"Fuck" she'd say as I continued.
Pushing in and out, I have it my all and came. She whined and shook
cumming as well.
We sat up and had a smoke, her smiling away holding onto me like I'd leave. Then again I didn't mind cause we were laying in bed.
"I love you" she said happily, I'd smile and pass her the smoke. "I love you too."
After all the drama and everything in between I knew I didn't want to loose this, or her.
I mean living together was easy, living apart was hard. Now I realized that maybe we should stay like this.
Maybe I should ask for her hand soon. At least before another does. I shook my head earning a questionable look from Darling.
"Don't worry about it," she nodded and snuggled closer.
Maybe I should ask her...

It took time but I finally got a ring and was able to ask... she said yes...