Chapter two:alex

Mags was not here at the work i don't get paid for. Her brother got sick and her mother and father couldn't be there. I usually don't mind any of the singers on the album as long as they don't talk to me. Unless they're respectful and don't try to flirt. Ed is one of the few on a label that a don't mind. Too bad he isn't here, stupid tour.

I was about another 100 pages in my book,looking up when someone asks for the bathroom key or a pass card, than going back to gobbling my pages,when someone came over to me.

"Excuse me,"

I looked up from my book towards the confused voice.

" I have an appointment with someone in this building but i-uhh- i am not really sure who that is."

He looked so familiar....

" If you could just give me your last and than first name, i would be glad to help." i said with that happy tone that rarely comes from the heart.

" Thank you so much you are a lifesaver really." he said. I think he truly meant it. I still can't get that face. He looks so familiar. Maybe he is the chill like Ed. He can take Eddies spot until he gets back.

" My last name is Smith," i stopped dead. No, there is a lot of people with last names like Smith, right? It had to be a coincidence that Spencer Smith was coming here at the same time.

" First name please."

" Spencer."

Ha, serves you right for teaching my poor George and Nate to be rude!

I pulled his name up on the computer, no wonder he looks familiar. Just do your job and don't talk more than you need Alexandria.

Thanks for the help mom. She was right, i can avoid this by just doing my job.

" Thank you," i said with a pause to seem more professional, " here it states you have an appointment with Nicole Riminaff."

He stared at me for a few seconds with those green eyes, it made me swallow. No, do not think of those things Alexandria!

He shifted to get a look at my name tag.

"Alexandria, you are my hero."

" It is my job."

" Than i will hope to see you soon, Alexandria."

And then he was off.... In the wrong direction.

Smooth move

I had to agree. I probably should also help him before i get the blame for him being late.

" Excuse me, sir?" i called out. Luckily he turned around the first time.

" Yes?"

" Your-umm sort of going the wrong way." i pointed the opposite direction.

" ahhha-yeah i am just umm exploring, yeah."

He was actually stumbling.

" Well, you also need your pass card." i added.

"Of course..."

"Jose, can you lead this young man to Nicole's office?" I asked one of my favorite workers.

"Of course, Alexandria." he replied teasing me by saying my full name exaggerating on the X.

Than as soon as those green eyes appeared, they were gone.

~~~~~