Chapter four:spencer

After like, five minutes of looking around, i found the break room. When i opened it i thought i was alone and almost let out a groan until a head of black hair popped out of nowhere, or what others call a sofa.

"Alexandria, right?" i didn't need to ask. I would know those hazel green eyes anywhere.

"That's me." she answered, getting up. She was leaving already. I had to talk to someone normal for a minute.

"I want to thank you,"

" You already did." she was right. I used thank you as an excuse to talk a lot.

"I mean for saying sir and not Spencer." she really saved my life.

"That, i do that to everyone. Except for girls of course."

Was she rambling? I was probably going to ramble as well. I needed to make an excuse for rambling.

" Thank you though. If i stumble i am sorry, i usually don't have full conversations with normal girls." that was true though.

"I don't follow." she asked, looking confused.

" other than female talk show hosts, my fans and my tour managers and stuff, i don't really have much conversations with girls." that was also true.

"Oh, never really thought about it that way." she said looking shocked.

"Not much do."

" You can call me Alex. That's what everyone calls me."

Was she opening up to me?

"You can call me pen. That's what my family calls me."

She looked away. Was she embarrassed?

"I should probably get back to child labor." she said.

That's an interesting sentence.

"Child labor?"i asked

"My father doesn't pay me." she said.

Her father pays her?

"Your father?"

"Ummm,yeah." she said, stuttering as if trying to find what to say.

"Does he work here?" i asked curiously. Anything to get her to stay. I need to talk to a NORMAL person.

"I guess."she said with a cringe. She sounded... suspicious.

"As what?" i pried.

"An office worker." she looked away.

"Which one?"

"Christian Morgan."

I stopped breathing for like a minute.

"Oh, that's interesting." i said trying to seem like it's normal while not being rude. There goes talking to someone normal. I still wanted to talk to her though.

"Well-uhhh bye, Pen?" she said walking away.

No, i wanted to yell, don't go.

I grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving me alone in the empty break room.

"But really, thank you."

She stared into my eyes.

"It's my job." she said and walked out of my grip.

Nice, that went well. I was actually turned down by someone. A girl. Never thought that would happen. Not trying to be mean or sexist, but i really didn't expect that. Makes me feel... different.

I guess i'm going to Whovers.