ThirtyfoUr

Autumn's P.O.V

After awhile of just talking to Haechan he seems pretty fun, I'm glad we're good friends now.

Elyse is still a little distant from Mark for some God forsaken reason but she'll get over it being dramatic is her thing.

I wonder where Fri--

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud laugher coming from Allyson who keeps on touching Lucas's arm and being all close.

I cleared my throat and got both Allyson and Lucas' attention along with some others.

"Allyson, how is Kalon doing with his girlfriend out of the country?" I asked rasing my eyebrow.

"Wait, she has a boyfriend?" Johnny asked smirking while looking at Allyson and Lucas.

"Yeah, he's shorter than her!" Daniel's said laughing like crazy.

"Stop it you Fricker Fracker." Allyson said standing up and pointing her finger at Daniela who got defended buy Jisung who put down Allyson's hand.

"Oh, a new couple I see?" I asked at while winking at Daniela and Jisung and she suck a finger at me😒

"Are we even related? Eww, you guys are so weird." Elyse said making a disgusted face at all three of us.

I went to curse at my sister but I was interrupted by the door opening to reveal Frida hand in hand with Jaehyun.

"Jae!" Mark yelled as he got up and looked angry until he saw there fingers intertwined and relaxed.

"Are you guys finally together? It took long enough, I thought you guys would be together after I joked around about having feelings." Ten said gettinf up and patting Jaehyun on the back.

"You lied?" Elyse stood up and started to walk to Ten but Mark grabbed her wrist.

"Calm down, I just wanted them to prevail through and show how much they love eachother." Ten smiled widely proud of himself.

"You really need to stop watching Romcom romance things with Jungwoo." Johnny said as he slapped Ten in the back of the head.

"So, we decided we will be together behind the publics knowledge until he gets back from the military." Frida looked up and Jaehyun and smiled.

"Yeah, it may be long but I know me and her will be together." Jaehyun looked into Frida's eyes and I felt as if I were in the best drama I had even seen.

"I guess you can call your first date the day(s) we stay at the resort?" Allyson said clapping her hands like an idiot.

"Resort?" Frida looked at Elyse with concern and confusion.

"Yeah, I talked to the heads while you were being all lovey and they agreed to three days at the resort ad your congratulations party for debuting as a producer and me being promoted to your spot." My sister looked happy but then Daniela broght up her own idea and her face fell flat.

"You'll need someone to take your job, so have us three as interns." Dani smiled and Allyson jumped up and down.

"We are on summer break so it's only temporary." I smiled at my sister and she walked straight out of the dorm with her hand up and shaking her head.

"I'll make it happen." Frida said while being pulled elsewhere by Jaehyun.

"Oh gawd, Eww." Daniela said looking disgusted as they closed the door behind them.

"I guess some are staying at our dorm, Dream and U's dorm now." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait, are they in my room!" Taeil yelled walking to the hall but was pulled by Johnny out the door.

"Sleep over!!!" Jungwoo yelled excited and ran out the door.

"Truth or dare!" Kun said calmly leaving as everyone else followed.

A//N~ No nasty is happening btw so don't think that way you monsters! Also, you got complaints? Feel free to leave comments but idk if I'll comply💁💁