[]★|10.2|★[]

Aria's P.O.V;

"Etto~..."

What's with this dark atmosphere? Sweatdrop Since the judge told us to work in pair. I end up grouping with Carrot-kun and it's all because of that stick that is coloured pink. The colour that will forever hunts me.

We decide to practice so right now we're in the music room. Im sitting on a small chair with a grand piano in front of me. While Carrot-kun is sitting on a nearby sofa with big brother....

Somehow they came here together. I thought they were friends but I guess I was wrong.
I was going to say something to broke the silence but Carrot-kun was faster.

"Please excuse me but I have to use the washroom." Carrot-kun asked politely as he stood up and exit the room but not until big brother stop him. "I'm going too. Excuse us Imouto-chan ~!" Onii-chan said cheerfully as he turn back to Carrot-kun with an emotionless face as they went out together.....

No! Stop this, it's not good for your health Aria-chan! But I just couldn't as many imagination came in as the thought both of them in the washroom together.

-
"Ahhh~ Aster-kun!"
.....

"Don't be so loud. Someone might hear you~"
....

"B-but...Ahhh~ I-im gonna...Ahhh~!!"
-

POOF
My face turns red at those pervy thoughts. No! Stop it! I know I'll play the piano to get my mind off that thought.

Maybe I should play the song that Carrot-kun and onii-chan sang in [IDOL♪LIVE] . It was really an amazing song~! Every girl could melt after hearing it. May I present you 'Non-fantasy~!'

Kinda it's really similar to a song back in earth. Non-fantasy by Lip X Lip/ Honeyworks. But they wouldn't know~

I got ready to play as I touched the keys, testing it out. As expected it's really smooth. I let the window in the room open as the wind cool the room. I inhale a deep breath and let it out with a small sigh. Let's remove t-that thought from our head...

My fingers then naturally move itself as it pressed every key gracefully.

[Play the song on top ]

My eyes were closed as my surroundings change into a garden like place. As yellow golden stars surround me.
I also started humming with the melody.

........

Aster's P.O.V;

"Ahhh~...That hurts!"
Moaned Caroline. We were in the washroom....

I exited it as I button my pants and exit the washroom not before washing my hands with scented coconut scent. Caroline face looked pissed....

He glare at me as he ask with a venomous voice. "Why. Did.You.Do.That.To.Me!" But his glare looked more like puppy eyes to me. If I was a girl I would squel but I'm not. Roll eyes.

He also exited the washroom with me as we went back to the music room together....
We were almost there not until I stopped as a piano played on the other side. I quietly openned the door carefully not making a sound.

I peeked through the small creak as Caroline also followed me. We saw Imouto-chan playing the piano. The song was familiar... It was our song. Technically Caroline compose it.

The song called Non-fantasy, a love song. Its about a girl dreaming of falling in love but it ends up as a dream to her. Then a golden yellow star passed me, I shot back my eyes to Imouto-chan.