[]★|25|★[]

Aria's P.O.V;

After I done sweeping with my other hand. I putted the broom aside as I tied the trash bag full of hair and pieces of glass...

Yeah~ I kinda broke a vase while sweeping. I carried the heavy bag as I exit the room not before someone enters it making me stop from my tracks. The only question that went through my head was who is he?

He looked like in his teens ,19 surprisingly. He was tall and had broad shoulders and wearing a black tuxedo that could make girls swoon over him. White hair that slicked to the back with a couple of messy tangles. Crystal like blue eyes that were sharp and a high quality nose. Pink kissable lips that makes you stare at them for a long time.

His skin was milky white that looked soft to touch. I only could say that he looked handsome. I'm not really that amaze because I met way much good looking people than him. But the question is....

-What is he doing in my room?-

I raised my left eyebrow as I ask him a question. "What are you doing here and who are you?" I asked with a calm tone hiding the venim in it. It was rude to enter a lady's room without permission but I did let that door open.

Mah~

He seemed calm also and smile giddy. What? He then reached something from his jacket making me aware and pointed the trash bag in front of him. There's glass in there so it's dangerous.

He raised his other hand showing a calm down sign. As he continues to reach something with his other hand. After a few seconds he took out. a dark blue card and place it on my vanity beside him.

And quietly went out. Making me almost cuss but went to the vanity. It was a business Villainess.
Diamonds♦company?!

The Villainess company. A company that creates rising stars in all kind of categories. This could be my ticket out! All of the Capture targets are going to the famous Star★light company with the protagonist. And I'll be meeting them 100%.

If I go to Diamond's there's a less chance of meeting them and all I have to do is avoid the Villainess and his brother. Yup the Villainess has a older brother but in the game that I've played the Villainess didn't have one that's why she became the Villainess.
I wonder if the makers make a new version?

There's also this unknown boy on my bed. Yeah I founded out he was actually a boy. His not one if the Capture targets so I guess he was save. I picked up the card and thibked for a long time till night. The maids had already throw out the trash for me.

An idol huh~

I closed my eyes as I think of it deeper. I'll earn money from selling songs/CDs. I'll also be out of the country time to time making my life less boring. But popularity? I was popular back then and almost got kidnap from a pedo shivers.

But there's more advantage than disadvantage.

Yosh! ★ I've decided.

____________________________________

"I'm going to ♦Diamonds♦ company!"

I shouted at the dinning table while my family was eating. Probably a bad idea though. Eldest brother and big brither was spitting water on Eldest sister. Bad idea for sitting at the middle of those two Onee-sama...

Father was chocking so badly that we had to call the family doctor while  mother....

Her glass if wine broke and her hands are bloody. So she has a bandage wrapped by the family doctor.

I was quiet enjoying their reaction but is it really a big deal?

"I reject!"

Shouted big brother as he climbed on the table and stand in front of me staring down as he continue his words.

"You promised me to be in the same company as me and big sister and brother! Also you said you want to take over mother's brand?!!"

Then the Eldest budge in.

"Yeah. Also why do you want to join that noob company. The idols they train can't even beat me~!"

Why you narcissist of a brother!

It's because they started just a few months ago and the company was known to train the idols individual color!

As sister mouthed a loud 'yeah!'
Beside brother showing some support even though he spilled his water all over her. Next to protests was father...

"Come on now dear~ do you ureally want to go to that piece of a company? I mean not being rude but  their clothes are ugly."

Said father as he was a designer judging the clothes from diamonds company. Their aren't ugly father it's jsut they have a different taste!

Mother only kept quiet not until those words that shattered my heart inti million pieces...

"Also why do you want to go there? You don't have what it takes to be an idol....."

Making me even more sad that it came from my own twin. He said it as if it was nothing making me mad and ran off to in my room.

Am I being too moody?

"How could he...."

   "How could he......."

          "How dare he.... "

I ran and ran but not towards my room but somewhere else. I was outside. What? I only find a tree to   comfort me as I cry and cry. 

Was I always this weak?

    Am I that useless?

Then a scenario okayed in my mind it was when he teached me on how to play the violin.

Those words has different meanings...

"You can do anything.....YouR PerFeCT right??"

Just by that word I felt as if the whole world was grey. Just like the past....

Was my twin the reincarnation of that old man?

His words are the same....

I got up and went back to my room to make the call....

I pressed the number one by one for the diamonds company. With that a Tut -tut sound played and a voice sounded.

After the call the person will send me the audition form secretly tomorrow.

Am I gonna run away?

I don't know yet. The boy that was in my bed has woken up before dinner and became the young butler in the manor. He was working hard.

How his eyes shine those brightly ....

I want  it....

   [♥] + [★] + [♥] + [★] + [♥] +    

Rui: Eyyy~ so I've not been updating firbsi long and I'm really sorry ~!!! Q-Q

I have an exam on 29/10/18 - 2/11/18

And if u fail I may have to stop being an author!

So I'm (trying) studying hard to update this!

I'm really sorry ~ Q_Q

Also feel free to leave a vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Bye-star~★!

Aria: Wait I didn't say anything?!!!