Sting Twin Sister

Star POV:

I woke up from my apartment that I just rent last night. I took a 20 minute bath and put my clothe on and head out while grabbing my vest.

I needed a guild but I don't which one, I'll thinks of it later. Right now I'm gonna visit my brother, Sting.

I ask for direction to Saber, the guild my brother join.

When I get their I kick the door and walk in people stare at me, probably thinking that I'm a girl version of Sting.

"Sting-kun!" I yelled out for him.

"Star!" I heard some one yell from a groups.

"Star! I miss you!" Sting ran out and gave me a big huge.

"I miss you too." I said smiling.

"So, what guild are you joining? Wanna join ours?" He ask.

"I kinda decided to join..........Fairy Tail." I said as everyone stare at me with shock in there eyes.

"..................Well, we'll be happy for you!" Sting said as he smile.

I knew it! Fairy Tail probably enemy.

"This is Rogue, by the way." Sting after Rogue cough.

"Yo!" I wave and smile, I seen to be a bit short.

Rogue didn't said anything nor smile.

"Well, I'll be going! See you later!" I said as I ran out the door I'm 5 second.

I walk my way to Fairy Tail, The reason why am joining because I wanna test them.

"Hello!" I yell as I kick the door.

"I came to join Fairy Tail!" I yell as everyone here was staring at me, smiling.

A girl with white hair cane and gave me stamp mark.

"Where do you want it? And what color?" She said smiling.

"At my left shoulder and white please." I said as I gave her a smile back.

Everyone here was staring at me probably thinking that I look like Sting.

When she done I head to the bar to see a blondie.

"Yo!" I said as I sat on the chair.

"Hi! you must be new, My name is Lucy by the way." She said smiling while reading a books.

"My name is-" I was cut off when a pink hair guy came in front of me.

"Challenge me!!!" He said. I gave him a little evil grinned.

"Sure," I said as I grab his head and punch it on the table.

"Game over, I won." I said as I left the bar. I bump into a bare chest while walking.

"Hey!" I said as I look up to see a dark blue hair guy, he gave me a disgust face.

"Watch where your going, Stripper!" I said as I pointed down.

"What did just said?" He ask.

"You heard me." I said as I flip my long blond hair in his face.

I went to the request to see a request that said "Needed model" for 1000,000,000,000 jewel. That a lot I decided to take the job but I needed 1 more member that is a girl.

I saw the blondie.

"Hey! Let go on a job together!" I ran to her, even though this is not exactly a job.

She look at the paper and was amazed by the price and she nodded.

"Let go!" Lucy said. The pink and dark blue hair also wanted to come.

When we arrive there, lots of people are there too but only 5 people can enter.

We talk to the lady, and got a room we both have to share Lucy was with Natsu and Gray was with me because Natsu and Gray seen to fight a lot.

I drop my bag and jump on the bed and fell asleep.

Sting POV:

Some request ask some boys to go modelling for them and I was one of them.

So I arrived the the place with Rogue because he also modelling for the Company and so was some others.

The price was pretty high and I didn't mine.

We walk to our room as a smell his my nose, this was similar very similar. Vanilla with mint. I thought of Star.

The scent was mixed with something cold, like ice clod.

I quickly ran to that room and jump in by the window and saw Gray shirtless and Star on the bed.

Rogue was also there sense he follow me.

"What are you doing?" I ask keeping my cool.

Gray turn around with shock in his face.

"I should ask you that, What are you doing? in my roon?" He ask with a smirk.

Star woke up.................Shit!

Star POV:

I woke up because of some loud noises I heard and I HATED IT.

"Shud thup!" I yell as I sat up from the bed.

I saw Sting and Gray in a fighting position as Rogue just stand there.

I kick Sting in the face and Gray.

"Next time don't brother me while I'm sleeping!" I yelled.

"Star, what are you doing in bed with this guy!?!" Sting yell as I blush.

"Wh-What?!?!" I said blushing and turn to Gray.

"Were you trying to take advantage over me!?!?" I yell at him.

"What do you expect there only one bed? And plus I have a stripping habitats?!?!" He yell back.

"Sting!!!" I yell.

Gray POV:

She yelled out Sting name.

I never seen Sting being yell at he would kill whoever did that.

Sting look at her with a grumpy look.

"Okay? Now why are you here Sting?" I ask while putting my hand across my chest.

"Yeah, why are you here?" Star ask as she step back.

I look at her closely she kinda look like Sting, no a lot like Sting if you look closely.

Could she be something important to him?

I was thinking hard that I didn't heard the conversation.