Chapter Five

Kim Taehyung's POV

Unfortunately I had to sit in the very back of the van with Jin and Yoongi hyung and I couldn't be too loud and playful because Yoongi hyung had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I couldn't even move for nuggets sake.

Aish... this hyung...

Even Jin hyung gave me a look as not to move or make too much noise. I let out a sigh and just looked in front of me where Jungkookie, ChimChim and Hobi were playing scissors, paper, rock.

I felt a little jealous looking at those three laughing and having fun. I huffed quietly and turned my head to the side looking out the window.

"You like Kookie don't you Tae" I heard Yoongi whisper really lightly so only I could hear.

I looked in front of me and saw Jungkook smiling his adorable bunny smile which caused me to smile. I nodded slightly hoping no one thought anything of it.

"You should confess to him soon Taehyungie, If you don't it will only hurt more and it won't just hurt you"

My eyes widened as Yoongi hyung said this.

Did Yoongi know something?

I nodded slightly again but my head was swimming.

How am I suppose to confess to Kookie, the one I've loved ever since I met him?

As Yoongi hyung pretended to stir awake like he had been asleep this whole entire time I realized that we had arrived at the dance studio. We all got out of the van and headed straight to one of the practice rooms so we didn't waste any time.

As we got into our positions for the dance the music started I looked at Kookie in the mirror and smiled, I've always loved how he dances.

*****Six Hours Later*****

It's been almost six hours now and this was our last run of the dance. The whole group were tired but as always we put in 100% effort.

Our part is coming up now...

My heart starting beating faster as I looked into his eyes.

Oh those eyes that can show so much emotions and feelings, those eyes I fell in love with when I first laid my eyes on them... Why can't I tell you Jeon Jungkook... Why can't I just say I love you?

"Don't worry my love

Because all of this is not a coincidence"

Jungkook... if I told you I loved you, what would you say? Could you perhaps love me too?

"We're completely different baby

Because we've found our destiny"

As we parted ways my ears focused a bit more on the lyrics of the song.

"Probably in our past life and our next lives

We'll be together forever... DNA"

Kookie can that be true?

*****One Week Later*****

Today was the last day of filming for our Music Video "DNA". I couldn't take my eyes off Kookie throughout the day, he looked so beautiful and angelic.

Taehyung what the hell are you doing... Jungkook is an angel from heaven! He would never love someone as ordinary as you.... you are like a small fly compared to him...

(Just Saying: I love you TaeTae I dont think of you like that nor would I ever)

No Taehyung! You need to do it, you need to confess to Kookie... just like Yoongi hyung told you. If you don't you'll only bring more pain for yourself...

"La La La La La

La La La La La

Because this isn't a coincidence

DNA"

Wah... Hobi hyung. I'm always so impressed by him. He works so hard and it always pays off.

When the last sound to the song stopped everyone grinned widely and hugged each other.

"Good work guys!! We have now finished filming the MV for DNA"

We all cheered loudly and then changed back into our regular clothes before getting into the van.

Once again Namjoonie hyung sat in the front with Manger hyung, then Jin hyung, ChimChim and Yoongi hyung sat in the middle while Hobi, Jungkookie and I sat in the back.

My box smile appeared on my face when I sat next to Kookie and smiled even more as Kookie's head laid on my shoulder. I looked down at him and saw he had fallen asleep.

AWWWWW.. SO CUTE OH MY GOD... Breathe Taehyung! Calm down won't you...

Not to long later my eyes and head felt heavy so I closed my eyes resting my head on top of Kookie's.

I fell asleep easily not realizing that anything was happening around us.