part 1 of Disease2 The Story of Claire Naserian

Disease2 The story of Claire Naserian

"So daughter,that was how your mother died..i still remember her last words as she fell on the ground..'Jane run!!take care of Claire' as her voices faded away..i had all the cards so here we are.." Jane says to me..i just wanted to know the truth..why would my own father kill my mother?was he a monster?Now what hurts me most is, i don't even know how my mother was buried..i mean was she even buried?!

It's been sometime,but i am here to tell you my story now.It has been 24 years since we moved to The States with my nanny Jane, but i call her mama..at the end of the day i have no other mother.. I wish i had met my aunt Claire..Jane keeps saying i have a spirit like hers..very hardworking..i just graduated by the way and I've gotten a job as a nurse but i want to go back to Kenya.i want to meet my father, but i need information about him.Google always works, right?!Wait, so now this man is a governor?so God blesses the wicked too huh?!and he is still married to that woman..mmmh...i thought he told my mother that he had left her..haha..the world is sick..people are sick..the more i dig, the more i find out things that don't make sense..i need to go there but i know nobody in Kenya..with this accent and lifestyle how will i survive?this is where faith comes in right?i know mama Jane has raised me in church but i ain't a church girl..Rihanna is my favourite girl..plus i am bisexual..Mama has been begging me to leave this girl alone but I'm in love guys..well, i won't lie i have fucked some guys especially in High School..i lost my virginity at 12 years..who thought of Elle?my mother..haha!.Miley,who I've dated for like 6 years now is the girl mama dosent like..it hurts that i wanna leave her behind to go and avenge my mother's death..Miley keeps smoking weed and cigarettes in my house which mama hates so much..it makes me feel bad tho but i love her..I'm sure y'all expected I'd grow up a saint since mama is so born again..lol..no!!i guess i took after my father.. Speaking of which his son is all grown up and is now a bank manager in some place called Nairobi..i hear its the biggest city in Kenya..what do you guys think?should i go back to my roots or just marry Miley and move on, assume my life was meant to be like this?!

"Classy,if your father killed your mother,he can kill you too..don't go to Kenya..that man is evil baby.." Mama keeps saying.."Mama,i don't have to reveal my identity to anyone..nobody has to know who i am..plus my name is Classy now..i don't even think my father ever knew my name..you told me he has never even held me in his arms, right?! mama i just want to face that man..i want him to give me reasons why he did what he did.." I respond with so much anger...Mama keeps praying for me..i love her, i respect her but i have to do this ..i am not at peace at all..I'd rather end up dead like my mother, than let that man live happily with all he did to me..The only crime my mother made was to love him.He brought his ass back to her life and killed her...i need answers, i need revenge, i need to see tears from his eyes..i think my story should be called Revenge...lol..Tell me guys, do you support me or mama? Do i need to do this?

© Brendah Jons