part 2;the travel

Kenya is cold..daamn! You didn't warn me.So I'm learning these streets.I'm learning Swahili and the slang too.Made a few friends,maybe 5.We are here for business,not friendship. Forgive my manners,hey you! I've missed you too.Why did no one ever tell me my mother land has such nice foods?! So I have a plan to take down my father but no plan is a good plan without knowledge. I met Matata,he's a 25 year old with no career but he's intelligent. You'll get to know the rest later but Matata is the main person right now. I believe in two minds are better than one.

I think you know enough,let's get to the plan. I hope you've watched money heist because this is about to get down real good with me being the kidnappers and the professor all at once. "Candy,you need to get them from the inside.Maybe be a house help at the Governor's mansion." Matata tells me. Although,I feel this will go down better if I use love,I will use their weakness,their son;my half brother. I will fall in love with him but first I need a back ground. Who knows who where? Haha,this is Kenya,I just need a smile and a few dollars and I'll get what I want.Process goes down,I have an ID and a driver's license.Things are quite smooth here,don't you think?!

Aaaand now,I need a job. What do you have in mind? For a person dating the governor's son I need a good job.Professor never lacks a way out,Chris,my second friend has a law firm,so meet the newest defense attorney in town. Now let's find a way to meet my half brother.Poor boy,he's not aware of what is coming his way. My hot smile and the dimples I got from my mother will solve all this. Coincidentally he is in the law business too,so how about we go to court?! Are you scared for me? I am too. See you in court!