Prologue

I was standing in front of the church holding a bouquet of white roses, wearing  white dress made of silk and face covered by veil.

The door slowly opened and a song started to play.

🎶Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do 🎶

I saw my father wearing a black tuxedo lending me his hand and I wrapped my hand around his arm.

🎶Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way🎶

We started walking on the aisle. It's my special day, my wedding day and I dont know why I am not happy.

🎶Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm🎶

I saw an unfamiliar face wearing a white suit waiting for me at the altar.

🎶Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way🎶

I don't know why I feel so nervous when my father take my hand and give it to him.

🎶Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm🎶

He hold my hand and guides me while walking towards the altar to get his blessing. And I don't know why my heartbeats so loud wondering if he hears it.

🎶Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies🎶

We stand infront of the preist waiting for the ceremony to start and wishing that my heart would stop beating so fast.

🎶And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Marry me
Mm-hmm🎶

A boy came and he took the ring inside the box.

"I Jayson Ace Billona, take thee, Avery Louise Alanis, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

He said and put the ring on my finger.

It's now my turn so I take the ring inside the box. It's time for me to say my spills.

"I, Avery Louise Alanis, take you Jayson Ace Billoña, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

I said then put the ring inside his finger too.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

The preist said then people are clapping their hands while wearing a smile.

"You may kiss the bride."

My mind was very occupied at the moment that all of a sudden his lips touched mine.

I was stunned even after he pulled his lips and face the crowd. I went back to life when I heared the loud noises and applause from people around us.

Why do I feel this way? I and barely even know him. He was completely a stranger.