Fast Times with Cameron Dallas(dirty)::pt.1 The beginning of the End

Its the middle of summer and it hot as fuck. i just got home from stacys house and i just need to relax...after i take out the trash. i walk down the driveway only to see Cameron (who iv never had to courage to even speak to) walking towards me. i panick (not sure if i should run or not). i stand there awkwardly awaiting for him to approach me. " hey, Zena right?" he asks while biting his lip suductivly, "why is it that you've lived across the street from me since 1st grade and we haven talked since 3rd grade"he asks "you tell me..."i respond jokingly

"hey come over tonight i got  season 6 of trueblood we can watch it together and dont say your not a fan cause i see you all the time with that sookie stackhouse tank" he laughs. "i dont know" i say hesitantly. "come on i dont bite and at one point we were close friends" he tells me, "yeah that was 3rd grade were older now we barley know eachother anymore, stranger" i reply jokingly. he laughs "this stranger is no danger, lets get to know eachother, again"...finally i agree

later that night i shower got dressed and i headed over to camerons. We talked, watched trueblood, ate popcorn, and had a blast. we proceededing to hang out everynight for 2months sometimes at my house some times at his. then something started to change......

i walked to into his room and it was darker than usual.. "Cam i think ur lights dimming" i said, "it does that its fine" we laid together and watched netflix for a while. out of no where he turns me over on my back and starts to kiss me. my heart stopped and it felt like the world stop spinning i felt so in love....soon id realize that is not the case.

about a week later he calls me....."Zena do you love me" he askes me in an uneven tone. i pause and reply "yes of course", "enought to do anything to make me happy right"he continues. "yes id do any and everything for you"i proclaim, "ok baby come over right now" he says in a demanding voice. i hurry over there. when i walk in he holds me then he kisses me. "zena i wanna play a little game ok"he askes. "umm ok" i reply confusedly. he hands me a drink  "babe this is strong what is is?" i asked "its out of my dads liqour cabnet just drink it its ok" he assures me. i drink it and he star making out...until i black out. i wake up and were no longer in his living room. im now naked and tied up with my arms behind my back on his bed freak out and start crying "Cameron baby what are you doing whats going on" he pits his finger to my lips "shhhhh baby its ok remember you love me and you will do anything to make me happy, remember.?" i quite down and i reply "ok baby" . he starts to explain "baby were gonna do things, things that make me happy ok.." "im not ready cam please" i pleaded. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME ZENA IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL DO THIS" he yells loudly in a deep unsettling voice " ok ok baby stop screaming i do love you and ill do it baby please just dont scream"i cry out.

he starts to pull down his pants and pulls out his huge cock. he walks towards me and bends me over and pushes my face into the pillow before i could say anything he shoves it in my deep and hard i scream he moans. i can feel him going deeper and deeper with every thrust although i am terrified i start to feel a pleasure like never before. he starts to go faster and faster. i can feel his cock throbbing inside me he pulls it out and turns me around. again before i could object, he put in my mouth and to my disbelief i was enjoying every second of it i began to suck it faster and faster has he ever so slightly push and pulled my head back and for until he came, i could feel his warm white cream slide down the back or my throat. i swallowed it all and whenit was over he kissed me on the forhead and simply said "this is only the beginning".