A Cold Day In Hell: The Introduction

It seems as though I'm still holding on to our memories. I don't mean to be sympathetic or emotional with you but you should know that you have a spot in my heart that can't be erased, even if I gave you the eraser myself, you'd still see the mark that you left. And I don't want you thinking that I'm just your 12th grade ex-boyfriend who can't get over you when I'm not, I mean I'm over you due to me moving out of state but I never stopped thinking about you Alexis. You may not feel the same way but for some reason I still have a weak spot for you in my heart & I'm honestly crazy about you as you can see by reading my confession. I deeply apologize for leaving you, I knew you were crazy about me & the feeling was mutual but I knew I had to leave you & that tore you into pieces emotionally & I hope you still love me as much as I love you. I was supposed to stay in New Jersey to keep you happy & make you my queen. That may sound crazy but its the truth & that was my mission that I never finished so I'm hoping Kyrie can or if only my wish could be granted to finish it. You're beautiful & I hope your boyfriend treat you better than I did & you enjoy your life with him & be loyal to him like you were with me. If we never see each other again I know we'll meet in heaven but until then, live your life to the fullest & win your games in practice.

Love & Loyalty Forever, Ace.

• • •

The next morning Alexis woke up feeling like she went to sleep in heaven and Ace wasn't in her sight. The front door then opened and Ace walked in with two loaded bags of Cracker Barrel's finest and freshest breakfast food. Before Ace could close the door behind him, he had a 9 mm pointed between his eyes. "Give me the girl or your life, your choice." Ace then stood there with no fear in his heart looking the skinny stick-up kid right through his weak eyes. Ace had been in even more dangerous situations like this before but he never had to choose between his girl or his life. Boom! And just like that, Alexis put a hollow tip in the back of the robber's head in just a split second. Boom Boom! Then two loud shots went right through Ace's temple and heart. Alexis then turned around to kiss her boyfriend Kyrie for accomplishing their mission to murder the young legendary Ace Johnson. Welcome to a Cold Day In Hell.