Lila

Molly shook me awake, and with that ginger voice of hers she said "Good Morning, beautiful." "Morning Molly" I yawned and smiled. Molly is my wonderful nanny who I love as a mom. My mom past away when I was six. She was working as a teacher. There was a shooting at her school and she tried protecting a student and was shot in her heart. I've gotten over the death of my mother but still miss her dearly.

I got ready for the day and ate some breakfast. I said goodbye to my nanny and goodbye to my dad. I boarded the yellow bus that I hated so much, and sat down in an empty seat. After a few stops we stopped and Blake got on. Blake was the most annoying boy in my school and I HATED him. I hated him more than ketchup with ice cream and sardines with frosting. That boy was so annoying and it was too bad because he's kinda cute. It's so sad to see beauty go to waste.

By the way my name is Lila if you didn't know. I am 18 years old. And also another fact about me is that I'm absolutely beautiful and it obviously shows because I'm the most popular girl in school.

I walked down the hall and into my first class, history. I sat down in a random desk and pulled out my notebook from my backpack. Blake walked in and sat right next to me. Great. Now I would have to deal with a guy who had a major crush on me. He looked over at me and said "Hey babe. You're looking good." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. "Sweetheart, there is no need to be upset with me. How about I give you a hug to make you happy." He said smiling at me. "I will not let you hug me! And I am NOT your sweetheart!" I told him glaring.

Mr. Barker walked in with a white button down shirt, a purple tie, and black pants. A usual work attire with a dash of color. He began a detailed speech but I'm not quite sure what about, all I can think about is the two icy blue eyes watching me from my right side. Blake was staring at me with those dreamy eyes, but I tried to ignore him. His stupid smile was making me anxious. I snapped to attention when Mr. Barker announced the class trip to Paris, I was so excited I could hardly wait!

The class went over the major details for the trip. Then we were given a permission slip for our parents to sign. The bell rang and we walked out the door, I was blocked by two arms that reached across the opening, suprise, suprise, it was Blake. "You looked hot today, like always", he said "but tomorrow why don't you try wearing something short and tight". He winked at me "Oh yeah, and you should wear a paper bag over that ugly face of yours!" I shoved past him rolling my eyes. I stormed down the hall to the cafeteria.

Later that evening, I gave my dad the permission slip and he gladly signed. But then he got an email on his phone saying that there was a complaint from a parent about safety, and now everyone in the class has a "buddy." Mine just happened to be you know who-Blake!

-----------------
Thank you so much for reading this first chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Side note: I'll try to update more often but the chapters may be kinda short!

•Thanks•