The Airport

Hey so I'm back!

I'm sorry to keep you waiting!

I'm gonna try to write more often, but I can't make too many promises!

Sorry about any writing errors or grammer! I'll try and go back and fix them when I'm done!

Lila's point of view:

Knowing that Blake and I were "buddies", I didn't want to go to Paris anymore. But my mom made me! I got all packed for the trip and bid my goodbyes. Of course my parents were very emotional seeing there daughter off to Paris, but they'll get over the fact that their daughter's growing up.

I left my place early so I could grab a bite to eat at the airport.

I had pancakes and some sausage from Mcdonalds. I then headed to security where I saw you know who... Blake.

The worst part about me seeing him was I kept thinking to my self, "wow he looks really... Hot today!"

I couldn't get this everlasting thought out of my head. I tried thinking about how rude and annoying he is, but it wasn't working.

Before I had noticed, Blake was making his way over here. He was staring into my eyes as I stared into his. He told me I looked pretty today and me being me I was about to say something mean. But this time, I didn't!

I looked at my shoes and composed what I would say. I looked back up at him and said "thanks. Um, you, uh look nice today too."

I glimpsed up at his eyes and saw him smiling. I walked away to get in the lines for security. Luckily, security went well and I was waiting at gate 37. I saw Blake walk over and he sat next to me. He asked what seat I was on the plane and I told him " I'm in seat 13, what about you?" "I'm in seat 14!"

We boarded the plane and I got ready for the torture that was awaiting me. I sat down in my sit and Blake next to me. I knew he was staring at me but I didn't avert my attention to him.

___________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter!

The next chapter should be coming out soon!