AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay guys, it's TheCutePinkKitty, and before I start fangirling on my fanfic I want you to know some things.

DISCLAIMER: NONE of these characters are mine. They all belong to the amazing Suzanne Collins. Yes, some of them I have made up, and I'll tell you which ones at the end of the chapter, if you don't already know. XD

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY!

 Katniss's sister has died. Katniss is in extreme emotional turmoil. The rebels have captured a Capitol doctor and forced him to make Katniss look like normal after the bomb. Peeta and her have worked out their relationship - she loved him at one point of time, but now she has admitted her fading feelings. He's not the one for her. Both of them are heartbroken - Peeta because of Katniss issues, and Katniss because of Prim issues. But when she goes for the shooting... things are not like how she has expected. She kills Snow, but someone in the audience fires at Coin. Coin dies, and the rebels flee to District 13 to escape the Peacekeepers, who are back and more stronger than before. Katniss finds Gale and Finnick (he doesn't die in my fanfiction) and they set out on a mission - get to the heart of the new Peacekeepers, who's Snow's cousin. Shadow Snow. And for the rest, you'll need to read this.

ANYWAYS, back to my fanfic, this is my first HG one and I hope you guys can give me suggestions to what I should do, or whatever went wrong in the chapter. Please, please please comment and vote, and I shall try to update as soon as possible. I love you all soooooooo much guys! You don't know how much it means to me when you decide to read my fanfic. Please excuse any grammar errors and please don't forget to vote!

Again, thanks a lot for reading this, and lots of love and hugs and kisses from,

TheCutePinkKitty :D