5. Beautiful past

Nita's POV

Past

The Uhaul seemed to get here on time as John and I arrived to our new house together.. we had just got back from our honeymoon in Cancun and began to unpack our things to start a new life. John got out of the car and motioned for me to follow, so I did. His smile was wide and he wrapped his arm around me as he unlocked the door and walked us inside to the beautiful home with hardwood floors and Baje walls. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either, perfect for two, and our little one that was on the way.

I blushed at the thought and kept my side on johns as we walked around the house before walking back outside and unloading boxes. I was so happy to be with John, to finally get a start on our lives together.

_______________

A while later, we finished unpacking the fully furnished house. We didn't have much but it was now a living. As I sat on the couch, John sat beside me and kissed my neck. "You're is beautiful Nita~" he began kissing me even more but I slightly pulled away. "John I'm not in the mood." I giggled and he raised a brow at me before backing away, "K." I shook my head in disbelief, "you can't always get mad at me when I don't want sex John. Besides, I'm already pregnant." Standing, I walked into the room and laid down, going to sleep from tiring myself out from unpacking.

The next day I woke, I felt weird. Like something had changed. "My stomach hurts.." I groaned and looked down at it, I felt a warm sticky substance under me and looked..

I was laying on a large puddle of blood. "J-JOHN?!?" I screamed loudly and began to immediately cry. Soon enough, he barged in.

"You started your p-" he stopped and realization hit him. "Shit!" John quickly picked me up and hauled me outside to the car. A deep seering pain made me groan and grip him tightly as he buckled me in. I didn't want to believe what was going on.. but I knew.. I just didnt wanna believe.. it pained me deep inside.

"John hurry!" I screamed as he slammed his door and started the car. "Calm down Nita!" His voice made me jump.. he'd never screamed at me like that before.. it was terrifying to me. "Okay.." I nodded and breathed heavily, groaning and wincing at the same time. Before the pain could get any worse, we arrived to the nearest hospital that was only a few blocks away. "Help!" He screamed as he ran out and into the hospital.

A few minutes later, John came back out with a few nurses who had a wheelchair. I had taken off my seatbelt and opened my door, I let them do the rest, put me in the wheelchair and quickly haul me into the hospital. The longer it took them to get me into a room, the more pain coursed through my body.. But once they did, I already knew it was too late.. My baby had already died.. It was no surprise to me when the doctor came back with the bad news.. They had to get the baby out.. So they did, I didn't look at it.. I couldn't, it would pain me too much, more pain that would just top on the pain I already felt.

As the doctors and nurses got finished with everything they needed to do, I just sat, staring at the wall, John, he was just scrolling through his phone like nothing happened. He lost a child, couldn't he at least show a sign of greif?

Asshole..

***

They released me back home, of course I had to be on bed rest for a while.. But John wouldn't clean up around the house, including the sheets. He was becoming an asshole so quick.. Arguing all the time.. Well, ghey always say the first year of marriage is always the hardest.

That, it is.

***

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short.. Im honestly running out of ideas, help? I'll start to dedicate chapters to people after they have given their ideas on what should happen in the next chapter.

Comment! Vote! Read!

Love you guys! ;*

~Abbi