285-290

Chapter 285 - Imperishable Golden Body

“Is it a mighty battle figure?” Shi Hao asked while full of doubts.
“Far surpasses a battle figure,” replied the little pagoda.
It was indeed an ancient item, but much older than what the crowd anticipated. It had a splendid past and was not as simple as people imagined.
It had been carefully put together in the ancient era into a battle figure, and was an object that displayed astonishing strength. However, it was later broken in a great battle.

“It is actually an object from the archaic times, a treasure among treasures. These types of objects could be called ‘Imperishable Gilded Bodies’.”

The explanation of the little pagoda was astonishing, for this item was way too ancient. The fact that it could be passed along for so many years was nothing short of a miracle.

Things like puppets and battle figures could be created after reaching a certain level of artifact refinement. They possess incredible fighting prowess, but they also had many shortcomings, such as the enormous energy consumption.

During the archaic years, there were those who raised their skills at creating battle figures to an extreme, evolving them into the Imperishable Gilded Bodies.

These human shaped precious artifacts were even more powerful than battle figures.
Once combined with the physical body, the Gilded Bodies could greatly boost the wearer’s fighting capability, as if they themselves possessed an Imperishable Gilded Body. Their strength would far surpass that of a battle figure.

Even in the archaic times, treasured artifacts like the Imperishable Gilded Bodiess were still rare. Every single one was was a fine product that required exceptional skill to create. The amount of materials needed was also huge, making it extremely hard to produce.

Based on the little pagoda’s speculation, this was an extremely powerful Imperishable Gilded Body. It was merely damaged and later dug up by someone from the ancient era. After being refined and mended, it became a battle figure.
In the end, it experienced even more desperate battles, causing it to become damaged even further. It is now nearly impossible to activate.

The small pagoda could not bear to see the skill used to create such a splendid precious artifact become lost forever. Thus, it did not consume it.
Shi Hao was dumbfounded. Wouldn’t that make this be a useless object then? It would be completely useless. What was the point of bidding on it?
“Get rid of the materials of the ancient time that were used to mend it,” said the little pagoda. According to its words, the so called ‘mending’ done later on was blocking the Imperishable Gilded Bodies from exerting its divine energy.

“How powerful will it become once those things are gone?” Shi Hao asked.

“It would be restored to… the strength of a noble king’s level. If it is carefully refined, it could even recover its glory in the archaic era, possessing a power that is beyond your current imagination,” said the small pagoda.
When he heard this, Shi Hao became overwhelmed with excitement. For now, as long as he refined it properly, the figure could exert a fighting capability equivalent to that of a noble king. This news… was simply terrifying.

How horrifying would a real Imperishable Gilded Body be?
You have to understand that this was a treasured artifact that could fuse with the wearer’s physical body! In other words, if he was lucky enough, he could obtain the power of a noble king’ level right now!

No wonder the little pagoda said that this object could benefit him throughout his lifetime. It was worth continuously refining. If it could regain its power from the archaic era, the power of the Imperishable Gilded Body would once again reappear!
Regardless, now was not the time to hesitate. The most important thing was to successfully bid it over.