306-310

Chapter 306 - Who He Really Is

The broken sword shook and rang out with
wengweng sounds. It almost seemed like it was thirsting for the blood of a divine creature. Magnificent patterns appeared on the black sword bit by bit, and a deep profoundness was contained within them.

Shi Hao spared no effort in this final strike. Meanwhile, the Rain Deity’s projection did not open his eyes this entire time. He only raised a hand and slapped towards Shi Hao.

It was simply impossible to dodge because this was the void projection of a deity. The palm covered everything as it collapsed heaven and earth. Shi Hao was going to be grabbed.

Finally, the broken sword lit up. It was like a black sun as it hacked against that large hand. Moreover, it separated from Shi Hao on its own, and just like a black dragon, its cry shook the nine heavens as it engaged the large hand.

Bo!
A soft sound rang out. The half-withered lotus flower was completely destroyed with nothing remaining. Meanwhile, the projection of the Rain Deity sitting within the air finally began to crack apart as well. It was difficult for it to remain stable.

In particular, the large hand that was struck by the black dragon slowly dispersed like a rain of light. In the end, it broke apart!

This was originally supposed to be a large-scale final collision between these two powers, but in the end, the Rain Deity’s projection became unstable. It disintegrated on its own and did not erupt with divine might like everyone was expecting.

Strand after strand of symbol light dispersed outwards, and the rain of light became dim. There was nothing left in the end; it had completely disappeared from this place.

Shi Hao’s body stumbled about. He drank a large gulp of little devil wine, because the fine liquid was equivalent to holy medicine and was the best type of healing tonic. His body rang out with pipa sounds, and all of his bones began to make sounds. They released a sparkling luster, and his flesh began to move about; he quickly recovered.

The streets were in absolute silence. Everyone was in shock as they looked in that direction.

The Rain Clansmen were the first one to become stupid. The were stunned, and none of them could believe what had happened. Soon after, they became furious.

“Rain Deity, how could it end like this?!” They cried out loudly. They could not accept their current reality.
“Rain Deity, where are you? Why can’t you return?” Everyone from the Rain Clan could not understand why there was no news at all of the Rain Deity after all these years. A figure appeared here temporarily, but it then disappeared quickly. They didn’t even have a chance to communicate with him.

In the next moment, the Rain Clansmen all shouted loudly. “Kill him!”

They couldn’t give Shi Hao the chance to heal his injuries, so they were going to take advantage of the situation to attack him together; this was what everyone was thinking as they rushed up together. Precious light danced about, and the sound of weapons echoed through the air.

The broken sword covered the sky, and with a slash, roughly ten individuals nearby were swept by the black sword radiance. They were all sliced in half at the waist: their top halves continued to rush forward, but their bottom halves had already collapsed. Blood splashed everywhere.

Shi Hao did not move from his location. His gaze was deep and cold as it swept through them. With a gudong sound, he once again downed another gulp of the little devil wine. His body erupted with precious splendor to quickly heal.

Only now did the people on the streets erupt into commotion. The Rain Deity’s projection disappeared without even releasing a final strike of lightning. It made everyone shocked and feel a bit regretful.