291-295

Chapter 291 - Return of the Witch

“Do you think this untainted fairy is very fat?” The enchanting fox-spirit giggled. Her eyes were bright and her teeth were white. Her red lips were bright, and behind her, several silver white fox tails moved about. There was an extremely alluring sensation coming from her.

“A very slender fatty with certain areas that are very fat.” Shi Hao muttered.
A bit farther away, the veiled fairy was shocked. This youngster was a bit strange. What kind of words were these? Wasn’t the word slender and fatty rather contradictory?

The fox-spirit however was laughing, creating a scene that was just too beautiful. As her fine body swayed to and fro, she didn’t seem to have a single form at all. She looked towards the fairy on the other side and said,” He’s saying that your chest is ample and your bottom is very round, good for bearing children.”
Shi Hao was stupefied. Wasn’t this too blunt? Couldn’t she have adjusted her words just a little bit? Didn’t this fox-spirit’s words make him sound like a scoundrel?”

“Brat, what kind of expression is that? After I guessed your intentions correctly, you still give me a look like this. This is… just too rotten; however, it is extremely suitable for my cute untainted fairy here. Handing her over to some other family would actually make me more worried.” The fox-spirit giggled in a completely unrestrained manner.

“Witch, what are you saying!” The veiled fairy softly scolded. Her figure was tall and slender, and her appearance was exceptional. Even though she wasn’t smiling, there was still a graceful beauty to her appearance.

“Weren’t you two going to fight? Why drag me in as well?” Shi Hao looked all around him. This was a bizarre space that was somewhat drab as well as old. It seemed like the ruins of an ancient battlefield.
Two outstanding beauties stood within this dusky world; this was a rather strange scene. Shi Hao was confused as to why he was caught up as well.

“Older sis, our fight from many years ago has lasted until this day. If feels like we can end it now.” The heavenly fox-spirit laughed in a lively manner.
This shocked Shi Hao. He always felt like this disastrous woman was a bit like someone he knew. Her temperament was extremely unique, something that he would not forget after a single encounter.

“You brought this youngster to deal with me?” A rain of light scattered down and rested around the veiled fairy’s body, making her seem incomparably holy. Her voice was extremely calm and unhurried.
The heavenly fox-spirit giggled and said, “Sister Yue Chan, this is the person I found. Where is the overlord you found?”

Shi Hao began to feel more and more strange. What did this fox-spirit find out about him? Could it be that his own secret was leaked and his true identity was discovered?”
He was confident in his appearance change. He had held back his personality, and even his gaze and aura were changed as a result, so how could someone else notice? Her senses were just too sharp!

“This is the fighter you’ve selected from the wastelands?” Fairy Yue Chan asked. Her beautiful eyes revealed an astonished light and began to carefully inspect the youngster on the other side.

“Deity-like youngster, go! Throw yourself at her. Do you seen Fairy Yue Chan? She’s interested in you.” The heavenly fox-spirit’s words were truly crude. She seemed to be laughing with incomparable joy as she incited Shi Hao.

The devilish brat was completely dumbstruck. He felt like his own skin was thick enough, yet why did he always feel like this fox-spirit was always a cut above him? What kind of words were these? Even he didn’t have anything to say.

“Witch, stop speaking nonsense.” Yue Chan’s expression was still calm and indifferent. It was as if nothing could disturb her tranquil heart.
In the end, contrary to expectations, she actually smiled sweetly towards Shi Hao and said, “You were also forced here. How about we team up to deal with her?”