311-315

Chapter 311 - Public Declaration

“He is that devilish brat? He actually experienced such a tragedy? He… after so many years wandering around alone, where did he learn his abilities from?”

“Heavens, that’s the savage kid from the Void God Realm! His name is Shi Hao, and he was a member of the Martial Imperial Manor. This is truly unexpected! He actually experienced such bitter events?”

The Capital erupted into a commotion, and everyone was dumbstruck. The news disturbed the entire city. It was as if a meteorite had dropped into the middle of an ocean and whipped up heaven reaching tidal waves!

“What are you randomly spouting?!

Are you trying to humiliate the Martial Imperial Manor?” Shi Zhonghe shouted at Shi Hao and refused to acknowledge the truth. If such news were confirmed, then it would become an unprecedented scandal.

His high-pitched voice reverberated in the empty air and spread far into all directions. The past event involved too many people, and it should have been sealed off as a taboo topic. Now that it was exposed here, the damage it could cause would be immeasurable.

“The deed is already done, so at least have the guts to admit it. I feel nothing but contempt for you.” Shi Hao said in a scornful tone.

“Young man, don’t speak without thinking. Old Fifteen’s grandson or not, you can’t say such nonsense without any thought.” Another man spoke, his eyes flickering, realizing that the situation did not look good for them.

The news was too astonishing to accept lightly, so who was telling the truth?

At this very moment, even those in seclusion within noble king manors were disturbed, let alone those on the main streets. The news was incredibly terrifying.

A natural born supreme being was such a remarkable title, and those who heard it could not help but tremble with fear when they recalled the records in the ancient texts.

If it were real, the Martial Imperial Manor would have been such a blessed place. They already had a dual-pupiled youth, and now, they were endowed again with a natural born supreme being. Such news would blow people’s minds!

The capital fell into a clamor and could no longer quiet down. A teenager had broken the long kept silence and revealed such a secret.
The impact that resulted was like a meteorite smashing onto the earth. Every force in this place was utterly shaken.

“You have no sense of shame whatsoever!” Shi Hao commented in a low voice, but the people in the group felt like they had been slapped on their faces, and color drained from their faces.

Did they actually think they could keep it hidden forever? Shi Hao sneered. In fact, he was hoping they could speak more, so that the secret could be exposed to the fullest extent.

Shi Ziteng sighed and was utterly agonized by the situation. He had completely lost the calmness and easiness he usually showed to the outside world, for he had never expected himself to be forced into such a passive state. One word from this nephew of his was enough to raise an earthquake.

He asked himself if it was possible to cover it up and the answer was obviously no. Aside from the outsiders, even the Martial Imperial Manor itself was divided into two camps. Once those supporting Shi Hao stood up for him and helped him reveal the truth, everything would be out in the open.

The place he was forced into was nothing but a dead end. Shi Ziteng watched the scene with a chilly look on his face. They were in such a wretched state right now, and there was no way they could talk themselves out of it.