Middle School Crush.

I walked outside taking a deep breath. I was approached by Jack.

"Are you okay Riley?" he asked, resting on the balcony with me.
"Yeah, I will be." I sighed.
"Okay. Just remember... They're only jealous of you." he laughed.

I smiled weakly. But all I could think about inside was if all this hate would ever stop. And if I should regret my desicions of getting in a relationship with a famous band member.

And I guess... This is where the story begins...

12th December 2017.

I put my textbooks into my handbag and was just about to leave the classroom when I get stopped by Zach... My middle school crush.

And man... He's gotten much hotter. I would call him my crush now but as my dad says: "You're not at school to let boys play around with your emotions, you're there to learn."

"Hey there.." he smiled, warmly.
"H-hi, Zach." I replied, securing my glasses. He laughed making me worry a little. Am I doing something wrong?

"What's wrong, is there something on my face?" I asked, nervously.
"No!" he laughed taking my reading glasses off and putting them on. He looked extremely cute.

"Wait actually there is something on your face!" he gasped

I rubbed my cheek and looked my finger to see if anything actually was.

"Two shining, green eyes, cute, little freckles, big, beautiful dimples and the most adorable smile I've ever seen." he smiled, admiringly.

I blushed and looked down in disbelief.

"So... You wanna bring that cute lil smile over to the winter fair tonight?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know why I should... I mean I have to study for the exam next week..." I teased.

"Because... I'll buy you candyfloss and treat you like a real lady of class." he winked.

I tried to hold in my laugh but failed.

"You're on, Herron." I laughed.

"Really?!" he gasped.

Before he knew it, he was being dragged out of the class by four other boys.

"See you there?! At 9?!" He yelled.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

He soon submerged into the crowd and was nowhere to be seen.

I sighed, full of excitement and happiness.

"Wait... He's got my glasses!" I laughed, turning around in the halls to see if I could spot him.

"Nevermind. He'll probably give them back to me later" I smiled to myself, shaking my head.

______________________________________________________

A/N: Hi everyone. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter as much as I did. If you're wondering if this is my first story or not (probably not lmao) the answer is no. I've written on over things so don't judge me as a noob lmao xD Okay love you all, have a great day/night and I will see you in the next chapter! Byyeeee :D