The Ox King on Fire Mountain

Episode(s): 7-8

"Hey grandpa!" said Chisa as she saw Roshi come out of the house.

"Yes Chisa," he said with a laugh as he walked toward her.

"I finally mastered it!" she yelled excitedly. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh? Then show me."

"Right!" she yelled as she turned toward the see and put her hands to her side.

'Could she have mastered it? It took me 50 years to master mine,' asked Roshi to himself.

"Ka-me-ha-me," she said as she got ready. "HA!"

A beam of ki shot out of her hands and went toward the ocean, it was big, but not as powerful as it could have been. Roshi and Turtle watched in shock, not able to believe she had done it.

"Good job Chisa! Keep practicing and you will be able to make a bigger blast!" 'It took me fifty years to do that!'

"Really!" said Chisa with happiness, oblivious to the shock of her two companions. Though, her smile started to die down, something both Roshi and Turtle noticed.

"What's wrong Chisa?" asked Turtle.

"Do you think someone out there misses me?" asked Chisa.

"I'm sure of it! In fact, I think I might know someone who can help!" said Roshi.

"Really? Who?" asked Chisa.

"His name is the Ox King, he was one of my former students. He lives in a castle near a forest. Here," said Roshi as he grabbed something from his pocket, "this is a map to his castle. He should have some resources to help you."

"Okay! I'll go now!" said Chisa as she called her Nimbus. "I'll see you guys later!"

"Do you think that he can really help her?" asked Turtle.

"I hope he can," said Roshi as he watched the girl leave.

~Sometime Later~

"Now where can it be?" asked Chisa out load as she was flying around. "Maybe I should go-"

"Wahhhahahahahah!" cried a voice.

"What was that?" asked Chisa as she flew toward the sound.

Once she got closer, she noticed that it was a girl, a few years older than her. The girl had long black hair and a pink and purple outfit.

"Hay! Are you okay?" asked Chisa as she brought her cloud in front of the older girl.

"I'm lost," said the girl not looking up. Chisa smiled at her.

"It's okay, I can take you home!" said Chisa with happiness. This caused the girl to look up and notice that the person she was talking to was on a cloud.

"Wow! Is that a cloud!" said the girl.

"Yeah! It's my Flying Nimbus!" said Chisa with pride.

"That's so cool! My dad has told me stories of those!' said the girl as she start to pet it.

"Want to get on? We can find your family this way," said Chisa as she gave the girl her left hand. "My name is Chisa, what's yours?"