19

I stared at the plastic cup in front of me as hundreds of thoughts began to run through my head. I couldn't find myself to open it, I peered over the shelf and saw the cup of my own. I reached for it and put them side by side.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the contrast between the two cups. Mine was plain, white and boring. But yours, yours was filled with color. Bright pinks, gentle blues, tranquil greens, sunny yellows. Every color that I could think of had filled that cup.

Groaning for the nth time that evening. I finally gave in and reached for it, slowly opening the lid over the desk and allowing the colored notes to flow on to the wooden surface.

They were folded into triangles, it was possible that there were hundreds of them, there were more compared to the notes that I wrote.

Then I noticed that they had numbers. Carefully, I reached for the one that was labeled number 1, and as if it were the most delicate thing in the world, I cautiously opened it.

I immediately recognized the neat, cursive handwriting that I would see on your notes. My heart continued to beat rapidly. Without realizing it, the tears fell freely from my eyes as I read each word.

 Without realizing it, the tears fell freely from my eyes as I read each word

Red.... haired.... Jungkook. I- I... I can't.