Chapter Six

He turned on a movie. You couldn't remember the name of it. You are now only 47 minutes into the movie.
"Have i ever told you how pretty your eyes are?"
"No.."
You look over at him blushing a little bit. You knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to get you to kiss him. And you knew you really wanted to.
"It would be nice if you showed them.."
He had moved your hair out of your eyes. He had stroked his fingers on your cheek. Your eyes fluttered a little.
"N..noah"
You really wanted to kiss him but you knew you couldn't. Your slowly falling into his trap. You weren't gonna be his next victim like you had said earlier. No matter how much he tries your weren't gonna fall for it. Not like the other girls.
"You know, all the girls I've dated... I've never actually kissed one of them.."
"W..What?"
"Well i want my first kiss to be special.."
You were silent not knowing what to feel.
"Well first kiss with someone who isn't my mom."
You couldn't help but giggle. He was to smooth. You don't know how to feel. At this point even if he wasn't lying you wanted to kiss him.
"Why have you dated all of those girls then..?"
"To try and find the right one, none of them made me happy.."
He had shifted a little closer to you. Your faces now only closer. You knew the he had wanted to kiss you.
"Noah... i..i can't.. i cant do this.."
"Do what..?"
"I can't just be another one of your victims.."
He fell silent. Did that mean you were right about him just using girls.
"Your not... Nadia just listen."
"Let's just go back to watching the movie."
You had scooted away from him just realizing you had made the biggest mistake ever.