Chapter Eight

You woke up. You realize that you had one of the best dreams in your life.
"Ah man!"
You sit up a little. You were still facing the bed.
"I need to go back to sleep! That dream was amazing!! Ugh!!"
You scoot over a little moving into a lump in your bed. You pause for a second. You look over and see Noah Schnapp fast asleep without a shirt on.
"So i wasn't dreaming.."
You scanned the room realizing your not in your room. You must have fallen asleep at some point at Noah's. You felt a set of arms wrap around you.
"Good morning."
You smiled at him.
"I'm not dreaming, am i?"
"Heh, nope! Sorry."
He laughed then kissed your cheek. Your face felt hot again. You were relieved you weren't dreaming. But also embarrassed. You rubbed your eyes and stood up. You then realized you had no pants on.
"Where are my pants?!"
"Uh... you don't remember last night?"
"Not after the second time you kissed me.."
"Let's just not talk about it.. okay?"
Your face turned red.
"Did we.."
"No! No! Nooo!!"
You giggled a little.
"We just got into it.. we kept clothes on so don't worry."
"Uhm.."
You pointed down at your bare legs.
"Heheh.. certain clothes."
He smirked at you.
"You kept my hoodie on though."
"Well it kept me warm.. and it smells like you.."
He put up out of bed. He still had his long black pants on. He had gone over and picked you up.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yeah."
He had kissed you then put you down and left the room. Your face turned red. You looked around his room. It was amazing. It was pretty big.
You had looked at yourself in a wall mirror he had. You couldn't believe that you were in Noah Schnapps room. The Noah Schnapp. You checked your phone. Their was a tiny sticky not placed on it. You smiled and took it off. You looked at it and smiled even wider.
"❤️
-Noah"
"Hey Noah do you have any glue!!?"
He walked in the room.
"Why?"
You had showed him the note. He smiled.
"I see you found my note."
"Haha yeah. I wanted to glue it on the back of my phone case."
"Ohhhhhh. Ok!"
He walked out of the room and back in handing you some super glue. You grabbed the glue and put it all over the back of the note then put it on the back of the phone case. He had smiled and kissed you cheek then walked back into the kitchen. You bit the bottom of your lip a little.
"Wow. I'm in Noah Schnapps room getting kissed by him."
"Did you say kisses!!?"
"No!!"
He ran in the room and began kissing you repeatedly. You couldn't help but laugh.
"Haha ok ok!"
He smiled and picked you up carrying you too the kitchen. You giggled.
"Wow so strong!"
He laughed and kissed your forehead.
"Yeup hehe."
You both smiled.