Chapter Eleven

You didn't know what the text meant. You had decided to text him back.
"What do you mean?"
You tried to play it off cool and pretend to be Noah. You hope they believed it.
"Did you ask Nadia out on the date like we dared you to?"
You froze you instantly turn the phone off and put it back down. You just try and pretend you didn't read that. You went back to the couch and laid back down on his lap. You didn't look at him. You didn't wanna look at him.
"Who was it?"
"Finn."
You knew that you shouldn't have lied to him. But you didn't wan him go get mad, of course at some point he's gonna see the texts. And you knew he was gonna question you about it at some point.
"Who's Finn!?"
You heard a bit of jealousy and anger in his voice.
"My friend.."
"Well how long have you know that douchebag!"
"Noah!! He is a nice guy!! He's just my friend, okay?! Besides I'm with you remember!!"
He sighed and didn't look at you. You rolled your eyes.
"Where are my pants?!"
He had pointed to the ground. You picked them up and put them on. You took his hoodie off and threw it at him.
"What the hell!"
You roll your eyes.
"So nice that last night meant nothing to you!"
"What are you talking about?!"
"I had kinda saw the text from one of your stupid friends! You were dared to go on a date with me!!"
"Yeah.. which was last night watching the movie. I wasn't dared to make out with you or sleep with you or ask you to date me or make you breakfast.."
You stared at him. You felt pity.
"I'm sorry.."
"It's fine."
Those two words meant everything too you. You still felt regret sleeping with him though.