Prologue

A woman that looked to be in her early 20s was walking through the woods late at night. She was lost. She had no clue where she was.

While the tall/short woman walking around the woods, she saw two figures walking towards her. stops dead in her trucks and began feeling uneasy and wary of the two strangers. It was too what they looked like. She couldn't tell what they were. Demons? Grim reapers?! Or even worse, an angel...!? The woman would rather it be Grim reaper them one of those pesky angels.

The young woman backed up slowly until her back hit against a tree. The two figures were now right in front of her and she could now see what they looked like.

There was a boy who looked about 12 with dark blue hair and rich, deep blue eyes with an eyepatch on one side. He was most definitely noble and a human. He reeked of human. Next to the young human boy was a man. He was a tall, slender looking man. Quite handsome, had raven black hair and red wine eyes. He was dressed in a butlers attire.

He looked at the young woman and for a second the man's red eyes turned into a pinkie colour. 'He was most definitely a demon' the woman thought gulping a little.

The H/C haired woman was now becoming fearful of two in front of her. Her breathing was getting faster by the second. The black-haired butler looked down at his master and gave him a smirk. All his master did was nod his head making the butler looked at the woman and replaced his mischievous smirk with a kind smile. "Hello Miss, my name is Sebastian Michaelis, head butler of the Phantomhive manor and this is my mast-" before Sebastian could finish, the young boy cut him off.

"I am Ciel Phantomhaive, Earl of the Phantomhive manor" Ciel said. "And who might you be miss."

The woman looked at Ciel and Sebastian and bit cautious of giving her name to the two strangers. The woman looked down trying to think what to do. Then it clicked. She needed to play the innocent card. "Y-Y/N...L/N." The who's name was Y/N looked back up at the two with fake teary eyes. "P-please, I'll leave. Just don't hurt me. I'm not any fret to you...I'm just a human girl" she pleaded hoping the two will believe her and let her go. She wasn't really lying. Now Y/N probably could hunt the human boy but she doesn't really think she would get far with the demon butler that stood in front of her. He was too powerful...

Sebastian smirked, knowing the young woman was lying. "Oh Miss L/N your such a little liar. Me and my master both know that your a demon" Sebastian said laughing a little. Y/N's E/C eyes widened in shock. 'How?' She thought. The tall male chuckled at her shocked look. "May I ask why are wandering around the woods so late at night" Sebastian question.

Y/N but her bottom lip and she stared down at the ground in deep thought. Does she need to tell them? What if when she tells them, that demon will take her back. She couldn't go back. So what did Y/N do? Lie. "I don't want to go into full details by I ran away from my family" Y/N said looking to the side. "It was stupid of me...I'm a lower demon. I can't protect myself from other demons or grim reapers" Y/N told the two. The woman wasn't necessarily lying. She did run away from her family but was she a lower demon? Yes and no...

Ciel looked over at Y/N and let out a sigh. "Well how about this, You work as a maid for me and you must protect me and I'll give you a place to stay" Ciel said with a bored-looking look. It was like he's had done this a million times. "So do we have a deal?" The boy asked, bring out his hand for Y/N to shake.

Y/N stood there with a wary look. Should she trust them? Are they trustable? After a few seconds of her considering the idea, Y/N let out a small sigh. 'I have too...' she thought as she took the boys hand a shook it. "Deal."