Chapter 1: Cleaning

Y/N's POV

It had been a week since that day. A week of work at the Phantomhive manor. I have been enjoying working here. Even though there was a lot to around it was still fun. The other servants were so fun to be around as well.

There was Mey-Rin the clumsy maid. She was such a kind-hearted woman. Ever since day one, she's been helping me even though she does make more of a mess when trying to help. But don't let her clumsy fool you behind those glasses she wears is a scary woman that could shoot you.

Next is Bard. He's the cook. Though, not very good at his job. Like I mean the guy could burn quite literally everything. When he was teaching me the basics of the kitchen, the guy nearly blew the whole kitchen up. Though he really is a great guy. Funny to talk to as well. But like Mey-Rin, Bard has a dark side as well. What I was told he was an ex-soldier from America.

Then next is the most innocent boy I have ever met. Finny. He works as a gardener. Just like the rest not very good at his job though he tried to do his best. When I was being given a tour around the manor I was not expecting to see when I walked into the garden was Finny holding up a whole tree that he had just yanked out of the ground. It was shocking, to say the least.

Next was Tanaka...Not much to say about him. He doesn't really talk much. But what I have told was he has been working here at the manor the most longest.

Last, there's Sebastian. Like Tanaka I don't know much about him but not because the man doesn't talk. He talks quite a lot actually. To me, I think quite full of himself. But he is just a mystery. Like I know he's a demon but that's really all. Nothing else.

Anyway, I was cleaning the kitchen because A certain someone (*cough Bard cough*) made a huge mess in the kitchen. While cleaning the kitchen counter I felt someone behind me. Knowing who was behind me I playful rolled my eyes. "Yes, Sebastian?" I asked making the demon butler walked next to me.

The next thing I know was Sebastian grabbing the wet sponge from my hands "Let me clean the kitchen for you" Sebastian whispered in my ear and could feel his hot breath on my skin. I felt a shiver go down my spine and I blushed a tiny bit.

"I-I couldn't" I said stuttering a bit. "You have been so nice to me and anyway if I did what kind of maid would I be" I smirk playfully talking the wet sponge he had taken out of my hands back.

Sebastian grinds slightly. "You wouldn't be one hell of a maid then" Sebastian said making me laugh at his comment. After that, I continued to work trying to ignore the demon butler eyeing me from beside me.

After I few seconds I saw Sebastian from the corner of my eye picking up a sponge and start cleaning as well. I drop my sponge on the kitchen counter and glared at Sebastian. "What are you doing?" I asked with a small scowl.

Sebastian still cleaning the kitchen counter look up at with a closed eye smile. "Why I'm helping you" he said making me growl a little. As I was about to tell him I could do it on my own the black-haired man cut me off "What kind of butler would I be if I couldn't help a Beautiful lady like yourself" Sebastian replayed before looking back at the mess and could tell in his eyes he trying not to smirk.

My face went bright red when he said, beautiful lady. I'm a demon. I'm not meant to have emotions. But I can't help it he's so, so, so...hot....