A mating season!?!

--------shadow's pov

As I headed back I started to feel dizzy and tired like I stayed up a few days. It took all the strength I had to get home and when I did I collapsed asleep.

---------night's pov

I woke and walked out of my room only to find shadow in the floor. I quickly picked him up and placed him on the couch right as rise walked in. "ahh! What happened to him?!" I walked back to my room and motioned for her to follow. When she was in I closed the door
And turned the light on "its mating season and thanks to the animal part of him its affecting him. I'm not affected because I have more of dad's blood in me." she looked worried and scared "will he be alright?" I nodded "when he wakes up well have to be careful, he'll want to be constantly near you and will be very protective to where he'll growl and attack if he thinks anything will hurt or try to take you. And I'm saying you because your his mate." Rose blushed immensely and we both sat down.

-----time skip:3hours and shadow's pov

I woke up and the first thing I thought was rose. I looked around and immediately started looking around "ROSE? Where are you? Please come out of hiding." I started looking everywhere with my pace getting faster every second until I opened my brother's door and saw her and my brother sitting and looking at the floor. I immediately ran to Rose and hugged her close crying. She smiled and hugged me back "it's ok shadow I'm right here." My brother looked at me worryingly "I knew it would be bad but if he's already like this then it's gonna get alot worse." I heard him and started growling. "shadow it's ok I'm right here. He didn't do anything to me."I calmed down but kept my eye of him.