Not even a chance

A year later me and Rose are living by ourselves in a different house but similar layout to night's. "finally some alone time." Rose cuddles next to me "remember what I whispered to you about a year ago?" I nodded while starting to blush knowing where this is going. "well...do you want to maybe go to the room?" she starts blushing and we walk to the bedroom.

---a few hours later

I wake up holding Rose. I hear the door open and immediately put clothes on and sneakily open the door and I saw someone who I didn't want to see from town. "hey louis who's place is this?" louis looked around before answering Jimmy. "I don't know but I'm surprised it's actually pretty nice." I stood up and opened the door slowly "hello sluggers." they all looked at me in shock "what happened to all those words when I only had my family and ya could beat me up easily?" I just stood there smiling while savoring the memory of their faces when they looked at me but it was over quickly. "looks like baka over there finally made a smart decision for once in his stupid life." they just laughed. "atleast I'm actually able to pass school and I know more than you ever will lily. Oh, I'm sorry did I call you lily? Let's see how much did you hate that name again?" louis was speechless and mad. "oh I'm sorry, did I hit one if your thousand nerves." I'm able to get revenge so I am but I'm showing alot more mercy than he probably even thinks could exist. He starts running for me but I just punch him in the gut and he passes out "ya might want to get him then get the hell out of my house ya bunch of punks." they quickly got louis and left faster than you could say bye.