Not a good day

-----a week later. Shadow's pov

I woke up holding Rose in my arms, I've noticed that I've been alot more clingy and emotional, usually I never show emotions besides a smile or anger and I especially never tell anyone and I mean ANYONE how I feel but lately I opened up to Rose more times than I did my entire life. My poor brother, he's getting the worst end of me ever since the season started and then suddenly my thoughts are back on Rose when she woke up "mornin my fire queen." she blushed when I said this and rolled over. "so what do you wanna do today?" she smiled. "hmm what about... Want to go for a walk?"  she nodded her head yes. We started to get up but when we walked outside blood start was waiting there "hello shadow and Rose. I came to kill all of you." with that he jumped but before he could tackle Rose I kicked him in the gut then slammed him into the ground and started growling "don't you dare ever come near us again!!!" I grabbed him and a portal opened to his dimension and I threw him in it then smashed the portal. What I didn't know was by touching the portal I got teleported away and I started to feel like I was getting electrocuted. I started walking to where I think the house is but I never seen this part of the woods before and that just made me hurt more.

----a few hours later, Rose's pov

I just paced around the living room "where is shadow? I'm really starting to get worried." night just sat staring at the door the entire time. Shadow walked in looking like he got hit by a truck and to be honest I still think he looks cute even if he denies it. "I need a shower then I'm gonna take a nap." he walked to the kitchen. "um shadow, that's the kitchen sweetie." he walked out then to the bathroom. After a bit he layed down on the couch "I think stage 2 is starting and that was very painful and tiring."