Chapter 11

••Recap Taylor pov••

And Cameron said..."KAITLIN YOU HAVE TO PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WAS STUPID TO NOT LIKE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE SO UGLY AND GROSS AND A NERD BUT NOW I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOUR HOT CAN YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!??"

Kaitlin started crying and ran away and cameron was confused and said, "did I say something wrong?" And I slapped him in the arm and yelled what the fuck! I then ran after Kaitlin and she was in the bathroom and I opened the door and saw blood dripping to the floor and I opened the last stall and there was a bleeding Kaitlin and she looked shocked and scared and she managed to say Taylor get out leave me alone and I ran to her and closed the stall and locked it just I case someone wanted to walk in and I grabbed her in my arms and cuddled with her in the bathroom.

She didn't really like it because after 20 seconds she told me to get off of her and I obeyed and left she came out 5 minuets later and had tears streaming down her face as she ran off. I felt so bad!

•• Kaitlin's pov ••

What Cameron said hurt me alot! that was just rude I'm never forgiving the boys who made my life a living hell! I ran to the bathroom crying the only reason cameron likes me is because he doesn't know me and I'm " pretty " yeah pretty ugly because if I was ugly back then, then I'm ugly now! I went to the last stall and brought out my friend me. Razor and started slicing and letting the blood drip to the ground and then Taylor walked in and I told him to leave but he didn't he ran up to me and laid right next to me and I felt so uncomfortable so I pushed him away and told him to get away from me and he did. I got up and cleaned the floor and my arms and cried over what Cameron said and walked out with the words replaying in my head from what cameron said. I HATE CAMERON DALLAS! ( not in real life I love cameron he's hot )
****************************

Okay so I might not be on all the time because I have to fix a problem that my friend and I caused just because I punched her for being a total ass so I'm updating all I can tonight.

~ byee❤️

Vote

Comment

Like

Follow

Instagram: alexis_cosme
Snapchat: alexis_cosme
Kik: alexis_cosme