Chapter 14

Kaitlin's pov

Just as Taylor said he wanted to "explain" the boys walked in a grabbed Taylor. All I heard was yelling when my phone rang. It was my sister Cassidy. I was happy but pissed that she did this!

K:"Hello?"

C: "hey how's it going"

K: "horrible! why did u do this to me Taylor is a perv and is always touching me I hate you for this!" I yelled uncontrollably

C: "sorry I just wanted you guys to make up and be friends because I'm sick and tired of them beating you up"

K: "well they are mean still and I never will like them ever! And doesn't this give them a better chance for them to beat me up don't you use your brain? Ever?!"

C: "I guess I wasn't thinking but I have some news but it's not good news"

K: "what?"

C: " I have to go back to collage because my break is over I have until tomorrow to get there so I just called so I could tell you so you wouldn't be scared if I wasn't home"

K: "REALLY WHY I NEED YOU HERE NO ONE IS EVER HERE FOR ME IM ALWAYS HOME ALONE"

C: "I'm sorry but I have to go see you in a few months or years and I left a surprise in your room well a few and I left $10,000 on the table and you got $100,000 from a random person i don't know who but I'll see you soon bye"

Really!! wow okay what a great sister I'm leaving here right now!

I walk out and all the guys were standing there with smirks. Talk about creepy! I know your sister is leaving so you have to do whatever I say, Cameron said walking closer to me. I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs and grabbed my stuff and started down stairs and before I left the house Cameron grabbed me and whispered the creepiest and scariest thing in my ear and have me a peck on the lips and I slapped him.

He lifted his hand and slapped me and I fell and ran out crying. I heard some people calling my names but I ignored it and went home and when I opened the door I saw.........