Chapter 9: Are We Fit to Become Heroes?

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" yelled a voice the moment you and Midoriya enter the classroom. 

...Well, only you actually did. You didn't realize that Midoriya was hiding behind the door because of two people. 

"Huh?" 

You look at Bakuogu sitting with his legs on his desk with another boy chastising Bakugou. The boy looked awfully familiar. 

"It-it's them!" said Midoriya as you realize that is was the boy from the entrance exam. 

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and to the people who made this desk?" mumbled the boy as he was shocked by Bakugou's lack of care. 

"Nope. What middle school did you go to, you side character?" 

Side character? Are we breaking the fourth wall already?  

The glasses wearing boy, pauses for a moment before placing his hand on his chest. "I attended Soumei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." 

"Soumei? You're a damn elite? Oh, am I going to have fun crushing you. No wonder you have a stick up your ass." 

"Crushing! Such language!" cried Iida as he then notices Midoriya and you. 

"You're..." He said as he marched towards the two of you. The other students noticing and directing their attention to the two of you. Midoriya freaks out as you tense slightly thinking that he was coming to berate Midoriya. Instead he did the exact opposite. 

"Oh, um..." stutters Midoriya. 

"Good morning!" Iida said as he marches with a very unusual robotic way. You bit your lip, trying not to laugh at Iida's gait. 

"I am from Soumei Private Academy, my name is---" 

"I heard!" yelled Midoriya as he then stutters, "My name is Midoriya Izuku." He then gestures to you, "This is-Tsukauchi?" 

Iida and Midoriya look at your puffy cheeks and slightly red face as you try to hold in your laughter. Taking one look at Iida, you were reminded a funny video that you saw and freed your laughter. 

"Ahahahaha!" 

If there were any other people that looked away or didn't pay attention to the door entrance. They now did as everyone stared in wonder of the girl that was laughing her ass off. You finally stood up as you hiccuped, looking at a worried Midoriya and a confused Iida. Sniffling, you wipe some tears away and held out your hand to Iida. 

"I'm really sorry about that. I just thought of something hilarious. My name is Tsukauchi (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you." You said as Iida shook your hand, introducing himself as well. After being introduced, Iida turned back to Midoriya as he talked something about the entrance exam. You took a look around and saw a few empty seat. Remembering your seat number, you were about to walk away when you saw a familiar looking person. 

He was sitting in one of the farther seats, but despite the plain looking hair and eyes. Those elbows of his was definitely who you think he was. You were about to go up and thank him, but as soon as you turned... 

You saw Bakugou looking, no glaring at you. Did he think that you had some type of connection with Midoriya? 

Never saw her before. Deku knows her? Who the fuck is she? I feel like I've seen her before...