• 13: Lucky Boy •

1 month passed

Jamie's visiting me at my office most of the day, i wonder why? I forgot to tell you that Jamie owns a company, near my bro's company, she's a surgeon just like my brothers.

Someone knocked at the door, "Come In", me and Danica said to the person knocking on the door, "Uhh good morning is Kim Taylor here?", a light brown girl asks Danica, Danica points to me just across her desk, the girl bows before walking up to me. "How may i help you ms...?", i ask not continuing my sentence since she looked quite familiar, "Jung Aly, I'm Jung Hoseok and Jamie's youngest sister", she says with a smile, "T-they both have a younger sister?!", i asked in shock. She nods and lets out a laugh and i couldn't help myself but laugh.

"So, how may i help you?", i asked, "Oh yeah, i want to talk to you about something", she replies rubbing the back of her neck. "Sure. what about?", i asked. "Your brother", she says looking down, "You like one of them dont you?", i asked raising own eyebrow up, she felt shock and nod, "How did you know?", she asks in confusion, "Most girls are confessing their feelings to me about my brothers, and im used to it", i replied. "O-oh", she says, "So tell me, which brother is it", i asked with a big smile, "Kim Taehyung..", she replies and i spaced out a while.

Taehyung's a lucky boy here.

"Taylor?", she asks waving her hand infront of me. i shook my head, "ohh Taehyung's lucky to have girls chasing him", i replied rubbing the back of my neck. "Is there any more girl chasing him?", she asks, i hesitated for a while, "its my sister, Jamie isn't it? i knew", she continued and looks away. "I better get going now, Tay, thank you for your time see you around", she says bowing as she walks away waving her hand, and i wave back in reply.

A/N:
This will be a shortv update! I've been busy lately so i'll make it up to u guys, i promise. this part is for JamieCamon4119 _DanicaDisen_ love you guys 😭