• 22: Dream •

"Missed me?", he asks with a smirk. W-what do you mean?", i asked nervously, he scoffed. He walks towards me, smiling, every step of his, i backed until my back hit the wall. He puts his arm on the side of my head, leaning. "I said, did you missed me?", he says looking at me, but i avoid contact.

He was leaning closer.

Closer.

He held my right cheek, and —

"Yanna? Yanna! YANNA!", Danica was on the other side of the bed shaking me to wake up, "Unnie! What happened?", she asks.

Thank god it was just a dream.

I was about to reply, but was cut off by Yoongi holding a spatula, wearing an apron, "BABE! WHAT HAPPENED?!", he asks while yelling and catching his breath.

I shook my head, "Nothing, h-happen", i replied, "But what's with the Babe?", i asked, he looked quite surprised with my question, but answered it, "I'm your boyfriend, Yanna", with a glare.

"So?", i asked jokingly, he scoffed. Danica clears her throat, "Excuse me? For crying out loud i'm still fucking here!", she says.

"Watch you're shitty mouth", Yoongi says swaying the spatula, cute.

A/N:
Ok, so this is a very short chapter, i'll make the next chapter long, i promise!
Sorry rn, for late updates, it's a friday today, 7:30 pm. And school? Ughh.

Welp. Other than that?

Happy birthday to me!😂❤️

-07/07/18