• 15: Girlfriend •

KIM TAYLOR's P.O.V.

"Holy Mother of Fuc-", i yelled and crused but was cut off by my brother, "What did i tell you about your mouth, princess?", he asked in a low voice and i stayed quiet.

My Brother really is a lucky guy here.

2 months passed..

                     After that incident about Taehyung and Jamie, after a week, they unexpectedly were officially dating. Jimin and I mostly were hanging out, already, but were not together. I stood up from bed, and went for a shower for work. I change to a short skirt, and a long sleeve blouse, and decided not to tie my hair today.

I went downstairs to see whats cooking. Diether was cooking some pancakes, he was wearing grey jeans and a white shirt. Meanwhile, Jimin is sitting by the couch scrolling on his phone while the TV is on, he was wearig a black jeans, and black buttoned shirt, with a messy hair, and a round glasses. Damn.

Why am i living with 2 hot damn boys? i was spacing out, Diether and i were staring at each other but was disturb by Jimin, "Goodmorning, Tay!", Jimin yelled from the couch, "Goodmorning, Chim", i replied with a smile. "Breakfast is ready guys!", Diether yelled from the kitchen, "Coming!", both Jimin and i replied the same time and let out a laugh.

              The 3 of us arrived at the building, and was greeted by employees. "See you later Sir", i said to the tall man, Diether, who was beside me and bowed as he entered his office.

I look to the other side to see the tall boy with a round glasses, "See around, Sir Chim", i said and he looked down hiding his blush cuz' i call him Sor if we're at work, you know, politeness. "No kiss goodbye for Chimmy?", he says wih a pout and points at his cheek, so cute omg. "Jimin, we're at work, and to remind you we're not dating", i whispered to him, "Fine, i was only kidding, you know? lets hang later?", he asks, "You want us to hang? you want us to die?!", i yelled whisper at him and he stayed quiet, "Just messing with ya, Jimin. Sure, why not?", i continued and lightly hit his arm, an eye smile appeared on his face, "So, lets meet outside the buildig, later?", he asks and i nod, and finally entered my office.

"Hi, Danica!", i greeted the younger who was doing some documents, "Hello, Unnie!", she replied with a wave, i smiled  and walked to my desk. "Something's up with you and Sr. Park", she says as she slams her hand on my desk which made me jumped a little, "Yahh! why'd you do thay? Uhm, which Park exactly?", i asked, "Sr. Park Jimin", she says with her eyes wide, "There's nothing with me and Jimin, we're somehow, bestfriends?", i replied to the younger who is listening infront of me, she nods and walks back to her desk. "So, how are you and, Jungkook?", i asked without eye contact, "Good!", she instantly replies with a smile and i smiled.

I opened my purse and got my phone, and dialed a contact...

"TAYLORRRRR!!", a girl yelled from the phone, Jamie.

"Oops! Sorry about that, Unnie", she says in a low voice, through the phone.

"Its fine", i replied with a chuckle.

"So what's up, Tay?", she asks.

"Uhmm, can you not call me Tay? call me by my nickname instead, Yanna. I sometimes assume if im Taehyung, because Tay and Tae sounds the same right?", i said to the younger and she hummed in response.

"So uhmm, this is about Jimin. Is it okay if I friendzone him?", i asked the younger.

"Oh, so a question....do you like him?", she asks curiosly, and i stayed quiet.

"YOU DO!!", she yelled from the phone again.

"Whats with you and the yells, Jame!?", i groaned and we both let out a laugh.

"If you like him, tell him. Before he loses his feelings for you", she says.

"Ohh. Thank you Jamie! I'll get going! Thank you", i saod and hang up the call.

I'm going to tell him what i feel, later.

"Let's go?", Jimin asks and i nod in reponse, he opens the door of his lambogini and i smiled and went in.

We entered to a mall, and Jimin brought us to some expensive store, Gucci. "Uhmm, are you sure about this, Jimin. This is too mu-", before i could continue my sentence, Jimin cut me off, "Did you forgot who you are with?", he says and i stayed quiet and we entered the store.

After we roamed around an expensive mall, and ate food, we went home. "Thank you for today, Jimin", i said to Jimin, while he focuses on the wheel, "Anything for you, Tay", he replies with an eye smile. The silence started on the way home.

I cleared my throat and Jimin looked at me. You can do this Taylor. "Jimin.....", i say low in a low voice and he hummed in response, i took a deep breath in and out, "I like you too, Jimin!", i slightly yelled and he stopped the car at the side of the road, he clears his throat, "You do?", he asks and i nod. Unexpectedly he unbuckled his seatbelt and move to me and kissed me passionately and i kissed him back with my arms around his neck and his hand cupping, my face.

The kiss was long, and Jimin pulled out first, we both looked down hiding our blush. He holds, my hand and i looked up to him, "Be my girlfriend, Kim Taylor", he says, "I will", i said with the brightest smile i could show on how happy i was, and his bright eye smile appeared. He kissed my forehead, and continued to drive home.

We arrived on the fromt door of our house, as soon as we opened the door, we saw Diether who was eating some chips and watching TV on the couch. Jimin held my waist and he seems....nervous? He brought us in the house and he walks to Diether with his arms still around my waist, Diether looks up to us then to the arms of Jimin which is on my waist, he seems....hurt?

"Hyung, this is my girlfriend"

A/N:
Ayee! since i love y'all and i promise you guys, this book contains 1062 words 😂❤️ leave a vote and feel free to comment anything ( but not bad stuffs -_- ) iloveyou guys ~ mwaa