Chapter 13

2 updates in one night ehhhH I'm getting good at this whole thing (':

im not even kidding i just finished the whole chapter before realizing that instead of scarlett i had used the name 'savannah' bc i was reading over 'along came sirius' before writing this and honestly (((:

*~*~*

"Dallas," she spat, glaring at the boy in front of her.

Aaron looked up at her in shock.

"What do you want?"

"Dallas," she repeated.

Aaron stared at her, terrified of the look of pure fury that took over her entire face.

"Where is he?" she snapped.

"Merlin! Alright, alright!" he said hurriedly, before whispering under his breath, "I am so, so, so, sorry Dal... but your ex is incredibly scary..."

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

Already annoyed, the waiting only made her more angry to the point where she was seething with rage. Aaron saw the dark look take over her eyes and stammered out an answer.

"Uh, I think he, um, went to the Great Hall early to avoid, well... you..." he said awkwardly.

Scarlett's eyes flashed a bright red, but it was gone so quickly that Aaron figured he might've imagined it. She did remind him of a demon, though.

He shivered at the thought before being pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a door slamming.

"Oh, my goodness, thank Merlin she's go—"

Aaron's eyes widened as he saw that not only was Scarlett still there, but Dallas had returned with a plate of food in his hand. Aaron had never felt worse for his friend, who was at the other end of her directed anger.

"Scarlett?" Dallas asked, surprised, "what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I think you know," she growled.

Aaron snorted. "That's kinda hot."

He quickly closed his mouth when her head snapped toward him with a fierce glare before turning back to Dallas.

"No, I really don't. Unless you're here to apologise?"

"Actually, I'm here for you to apologise and hopefully explain yourself unless you never want the chance to so much as speak ever again."

Dallas' eyes widened and he frantically made eye contact with Aaron, who only shook his head furiously.

"What are you talking about?"

"Merlin, stop acting so clueless! It's so obvious! I know what you did, and I know that you lied to me," she said angrily, only stepping closer and closer to Dallas.