Chapter 6

Eleanor

Eleanor didn't know how this was happening - her and Park in a room, half-naked. All she remembered was throwing herself in Park and all of a sudden, they wouldn't let go of each other. It was like Park was made out of metal and she was a magnet. By now, Park was touching Eleanor - like, touching her - in places she wasn't used to being touched. And he didn't show signs that he'd be stopping anytime soon. Thank God. She felt Park's hot, heavy breath on her. It felt good, he felt good.

"Eleanor," Park sighed with satisfaction. He looked straight into her eyes. When Park looked at her, it was different than when he looked at other people. Park looked at Eleanor so sincerely, like he was the luckiest person alive. Ha! If anything, when Park's green eyes met hers, Eleanor felt like she was the luckiest person to have ever existed. Ever. And that was a good thing. That was a great thing.

Park

Park wondered if he should stop. What if Eleanor was hungry? He thought. But before he could get up, his arms made their way on Eleanor's back, and they dipped themselves down her waist. It was like his body wasn't listening to his brain. Like they were fuelled with wants and desires - his wants and desires of Eleanor. Maybe that as a good thing because he didn't know when they would be doing this again.

Just when Park thought Eleanor would pull away and lose interest in him, her hands were on the sides of his jeans, pulling them slowly, and pushing them down until his jeans was completely off. Until he had nothing on but his boxers.

Park's hands too, did what Eleanor's hands had done. Park slid Eleanor's pants off her waist, off her legs - off their sight.

Eleanor

"Don't stop Park," she said as Park's steamy body pressed against hers.

"Eleanor," Park said. "Are you sure you wanna..."

"Don't stop Park," Eleanor repeated. Don't stop, she thought.

Park

His hands were doing it again; acting like they didn't belong to him. They moved to Eleanor's waist - just above her underwear - and they stayed there; practically begging to take them off. His arms pulled Eleanor's panties off her waist. Park stripped her off her underwear slowly, like he wanted to make every second last. And he did.

Eleanor grasped his crotch. Park gasped and moaned into Eleanor's ears. Which probably encouraged her because she took Park's underwear off quickly like she'd been wanting to do it for a long time.

They had always been naked with each other. But now, they were physically naked.

Eleanor

Park was still touching her and she was still touching him. She could feel Park below her waist. She never really thought of what Park looked like naked. And now, she never had to. Park was all hers.

"Um," Park said, stopping.

"You okay?" She asked.

"It's just that," he said lowly, "...don't think I'm a perv...but do you...wanna use a condom? I...um...have some in my room."

"Okay," she said, "sure."

Park got up and left the room. When he got back, she was looking at him. Eleanor started to laugh, which probably made him self-conscious. God, what is wrong with her? And no, she wasn't laughing because of that (it wasn't bad; not bad at all, actually).

"Park," Eleanor said still giggling.

"What?" He said. Park turned red and he looked down at himself.

"Hey, no," she said getting up as she walked towards him, "it's just that...I...I....think I'm in love with you."

"Yeah?" He said as he looked at her and smirked. Somehow, it made the features on his face more defined. It made his eyes sparkle, his cheekbones heightened, and his jaw line stronger.

"Yeah," she said quietly, looking at him.

Park put his hands on Eleanor's bare chest. She could feel his hands just over her heartbeat. Park pushed her back into her bed and looked at her. It was her turn to feel self-conscious.

"God," he said as he climbed on top of her, "you look beautiful." Park carefully put the condom on him. She must've looked nervous. "It's okay," he said.