Chapter 7

Eleanor

Eleanor woke up the next day with Park by her side. She watched Park as he slept; as his sides expanded with each breath and as the sun rose to strike his bare chest. His bare chest - honey coloured, silky smooth, toned - was so perfectly perfect. Her chest was also bare. But it wasn't quite like Park's; it wasn't perfectly perfect. But somehow, Park didn't seen to mind - or at least he didn't show it. Certainly not when he cried her name louder and louder. Or when Park gave her that look; practically begging for more like he just couldn't get enough of her. He made Eleanor feel like everything was alright. Like nothing could ever go wrong as long as Park was with her.

And that made Eleanor feel like she was perfect - perfectly perfect.

Park

When he opened his eyes, Park saw Eleanor by his side, sitting up like she'd woken up but had somehow managed to fall back asleep. Park sat up and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you," he whispered, "Eleanor."

Last night felt unreal. Park looked at Eleanor; his eyes gleaming. He wanted to spend every second with her. On nights when everything seems too good to be true, nights when he'd talk about everything or nothing at all, nights when everything felt like an up-hill battle; he wanted her there. He needed her there. He needed Eleanor.

Eleanor

The faint sound of the TV was distracting. Eleanor was on her laptop. She had been working on her assignment for English since she got home. Park came out of his room wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"You goin' somewhere?" Eleanor asked.

Park walked to Eleanor. "Mhm," he whispered to her ear. "I'm taking my girlfriend out to a fancy restaurant for dinner."

"Have fun," Eleanor replied cheerfully.

"C'mon, you've been working on that since you got home. You need a break." Park said as he moved closer to Eleanor. "I have a reservations?" He said lowly.

Eleanor kept typing.

Park sighed. "I'll tell you what," he said, "let's ditch this fancy dinner and I'll go order Chinese food and maybe we can watch a movie. My treat?"

Eleanor started to laugh; she couldn't help it. How did I get so lucky?