Shelby

"Well don't forget to shubscribe and I will see you all next time. BYE!!!" I said shutting off my camera. I started to edit the video and I get a Skype call from Max. "Hey!" he says. "HELLLOO!" I yell back. "1 ow my ears. 2 ready to record agents?" he asks me. "Yup." I reply.
=TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF THE EVIL=
"Oh there was a knock at my door Max. I gotta go get it." I say breaking character. "Darn more to edit out." he says jokingly. I run down stairs and open the door. I look around and see no one. Then I look down and see a box with 6 symbols carved into it. I take it up to my room and throw it on my bed.
=TIME SKIP CAUSE OF AGENT SHED=
I say bye to Max and end the Skype call. I plop down on my bed and examine the box closer. I open it and see a paper crown and a note. The note read:
Shelby, You have been chosen to be a savior or destroyer of earth. The choices you make determine this. You along with 5 others have been given an item that relates to you. Yours is a paper crown. If you choose to accept this fate and put on the crown you will be given the element of Light. If you accept go to the willow tree in the forest." It wasn't singed. I looked at the crown then placed it on my head. I headed out and went to the willow tree. This was my new destiny.