Red and Barney Training

Red POV
I wake up and see the bright red walls. I jump up grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. When I get back I see Barney still asleep. "Barney get up. We start training today." I say nudging him. "What?" he replies drowsily. I repeat what I said. He gets up and grabs some clothes. "Ok I am gonna go change." he states as he walks over to the bathroom. Me and Barney have been best friends since the 7th grade. We always got along. Sooner or later Barney walked out with no shirt on. "The other shirt I grabbed was yours." he said as he walked over to his dresser. I stared at him. He looked so.... Cute? What was I thinking did I have a crush on him? "Well lets get to training." he said. I nodded and we left the room.
Barney POV
I turned around and saw Red blushing. I smiled and slipped on my minecraft shirt and told him we should get going he nodded and we left. When we got to the training arena we saw 2 new people. "Hey guys. I am Dan or TheDiamondMinecart." one said in a british accent. "I am Stampy or Stampylomgnose." said the other also in a British accent. "Hey I am Barney this is Red." I reply. "First things first you need to bond with your powers." Dan said. "Ok so how do we do that?" Red asked. "Well first you need to relax your mind. Think of one thing to fuel you." Stampy replies to Red's question. "I used Jemma, My wife." Dan stated"I used Squashey, my best friend." Stampy followed. I thought of Red. He inspired me to do YouTube and has always been my best friend at the office. "Woah!" I hear Red shout. I look over at him and see he is flying. I look around me and see rocks floating. "Perfect now if you feel comfortable saying it what did you think about?" Stampy asked. "I thought of my best friend Red." I reply smiling. "I thought of my crush." said Red blushing. We spent the rest of the rime training. When we got to dinner Ross suggested a sleep over. We all just agreed. I was fine as long as Red was there. He had a great personality. And he was so..... wait am I gay for Red?