Chapter 1 - A lost dog

It was a lovely Saturday morning and such Y/N decided to take a walk around her favourite park.

Once the girl arrived there she saw children playing joyfully on the swings which brought a smile to her face, she decided to play with the children since she didn't mind because they were quite polite to her.

She didn't even realise it but it was already afternoon and Y/N was starving, luckily she had money on her so she could finally buy her favourite meal that she always dreamed of having, she quickly went to the place of her desire.

Once arriving the girl asked for her favourite dish and sat down at the table by herself, she noticed the place was full of couples and realised her sad loneliness of trying to find her true love.

She sighed and smiled with a tint of sadness but thought "At least I have food" to herself and ate the meal in a joyful blist.

Suddenly she heard a dog bark from afar, to which she moved her head to see where the source of sound was coming from but couldn't exactly tell until she realised something.

I'm near the park so of course I can hear dog noises...

Once finished the girl payed and went out to the park once again, after arriving the girl noticed a dog with clothing on by itself.

"Aww are you lost little fella?" She said, going on her knees and give the dog her hand for it to sniff.

The white dog sniffed the girl's hand and wagged his tail in acceptance of her presence being next to him.

Y/N noticed that the dog had the vest that said "Dog God" to which she giggled when she read it outloud.

"Jeez are you really a God? Haha~" The girl petted the dog and looked around the empty park.

"Where is your owner...? Hmm... I live alone anyways, how about I take you to the lost and found?"

The dog barked in joy, Y/N took the dog with her to the location of the lost and found, however once arriving she noticed the place was shut down.

"Ah I forgot...they don't work on Saturdays how annoying..." The girl sighed and looked at the dog in pity.

"Should I take you to my house? It's getting late...ah I know!" The girl returned to the park with the dog, once arrived she took a pen and paper out. With these in hands she quickly wrote down: "I have found a dog wearing a "God Dog" vest, if you are the owner please come to the park at 10:00 am tomorrow to get your pet back - Y/N".

"Alright, now we should hopefully find your owner!... I don't even know your name...ah I'll ask your owner tomorrow~" and such the girl went with the dog to her house.

~~~~~~~

"We still haven't found our mascot, boss what should we do?" A man said.

"Look over that area too, we have to find Eden no matter what or else..." Johan said stressed out.

"Boss! Look, I found a note on the park." Another man said entering the room.

"What of it?" Johan asked.

"It says they found your dog and are going to wait for you at 10am boss."

Johan's eyes widened, "Are they challenging me? We'll all go there tomorrow got it?"

"Yes sir!"

~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday, 9 am.

"Morning doggy~... why the heck did I say 10am? Should of said 12 or something ugh..." Y/N said yawning in tiredness.

"Well at least hopefully someone saw the note..." The girl petted the dog and then suddenly got worried.

"Your vest looks kind of gangster...I hope I don't get attacked or something..." The girl said in worry but then chuckled due to the idea being a bit ridiculous in her mind.

Y/N looked at the clock and got ready by dressing her favourite clothing afterwards, she went to grab a spare leash and used it to put it on the lost dog.

"Alright doggy let's go see if your owner is waiting for us okay?"

The dog barked and wagged his tail happily.

~~~~

"Is this it?" Johan asked.

"Yes boss, this is the park we found the note in" a man said.

The children went to their parents to which they all left the park after seeing the gang arrive, a few minutes only passed for the park to be completely isolated with only Dog God on it.

Y/N walked with the dog happily until she saw a lot of boys dressed in black which brought fear to her.

"I-is that a gang?!" She said scared and then on closer look she realised they were all wearing leather jackets or hoodies with "Dog God" on it.

"Oh my god I only said about you being a gangster dog has a joke what the hell!?" The girl said, her mouth and eyes wide open.

"S-should I go there...but if I don't then I'll get killed what should I do doggy---AHH DOGGY DON'T!"

The dog started to run to which made poor Y/N being dragged towards the park and even more, the dog started to bark loudly which made all the members look at the source of the sound.

"Eden!" Johan said surprised, he then looked at Y/N which brought her chills back.

"Eek!" The girl said in fright, every member was looking at her and her heart was beating fast in fear.

Johan approached the girl.

"Are you here by yourself?" He simply asked.

"Y-y-yes..." The girl stuttered out, which made some of the members chuckle.

"She's afraid"

"She's clearly no danger haha"

"Why do you have my dog?" Johan asked.

"I found him yesterday and I didn't know where you the owner were so I decided to write a note and meet up and such.... DON'T KILL ME PLEASE" The girl shaking in fear, there were like what 10? No more like 20 of these boy which brought her fear.

Johan chuckled and took the leash of Y/N's hands and held it tight.

"Thank you for taking care of Eden, I was worried about him" Johan said smiling.

"Oh it's no problem! I don't mind animals" the girl said smiling.

Johan blushed a bit and looked away in joy.

"Yeah sure, bye" Johan.

"Wait can't I know your name?" Y/N asked.

"It's Johan" he said walking away.

"My name is Y/N".

Johan waved and said "Thank you Y/N"

To which the girl smiled gladly to.

"I didn't get killed thank God..." She sighed in relief.